Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

I got out at 11. Nothing but cat squirrels. Should be able to hunt tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tshelly; 11-27-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I stayed off of this thread this morning thinking that it was me jinxing you. I guess not. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow. Him still showing up tells me y'all haven't spooked him. How's y'all movement been in Newton? Our lease is stupid crazy slow after bucks running all over cams during the last week of October.

Comment

Deer starting move

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
            Good luck tomorrow. Him still showing up tells me y'all haven't spooked him. How's y'all movement been in Newton? Our lease is stupid crazy slow after bucks running all over cams during the last week of October.

We’ve killed 2 150’s, a 140 and 2 other management style deer. It’s been ok, I honestly havnt spent any time other than opening weekend. I plan on hunting there late.

Comment

My two friends I split the place with are hunting it tonight. I stayed home and making cookies with my daughter. It’s the one guys first hunt there. He put in a bunch of work and is a good dude. It would be super fitting for him to kill him first sit with me and Dane having a 130 hours into him [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. I’ll be back in the morning if he isn’t dead tonight

Comment

Buddy that has been hunting him hard with me got him. I’ll get some better pics later when I see him.

Comment

Wow, what a deer

Comment

Awesome congrats to your buddy

Comment

Man o man what a stud. Glad for your buddy but bummed that you didn’t get him. Looks bigger on the ground than live pics. Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

No shrinkage with him! I think I want to get on a lease with you, your friends/dad sure have killed some good ones over the years ��

Comment

You put the time for sure. There'll be another one with your name on it.
                          Congratulations to your buddy! He's a monster.

Comment

Man that sucker is meaty. Huge buck. Looking forward to more pics.

Comment

Slightly bummed initially but that lasted less than 2 minutes. Dane put in all day sits day after day with me. He **** sure earned him and I’ve been very blessed with good deer. I’m just as happy or more when my friends kill

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Slightly bummed initially but that lasted less than 2 minutes. Dane put in all day sits day after day with me. He **** sure earned him and I’ve been very blessed with good deer. I’m just as happy or more when my friends kill

That’s what it’s all about buddy! Congratulations to you all for reaping the reward of hard work put in on a property.
                                Big Bucks will make grown men sick with jealousy, but it’s an awesome feeling when you are just as happy for your buddy’s to put one on the ground.
                                Last edited by Hsbtgarcia; 11-27-2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X