No announcement yet.

any good disfunctional family christmas stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is chock full of some serious entertainment! I just spent an hour reading a bunch of these stories. Classic stuff in here!

Comment

Crashed my buddies family dinner in Oklahoma tonight. I’m gonna expect some good stories by tomorrow afternoon!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1986, grandpa got drunk at Christmas, pulled a gun and started talking ****, my uncle thought he was gonna take it away, took a 357 through the chest, aunts husband took one through the leg, and grandpa got beat up pretty good.
          Uncle lived but lost control of his right arm, lot of nerve damage, and about 3 yrs recovery.
          Aunts husband had no permanent damage.
          No charges filed, nobody went to jail.
          The good ole days

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            1986, grandpa got drunk at Christmas, pulled a gun and started talking ****, my uncle thought he was gonna take it away, took a 357 through the chest, aunts husband took one through the leg, and grandpa got beat up pretty good.
            Uncle lived but lost control of his right arm, lot of nerve damage, and about 3 yrs recovery.
            The good ole days
            We need more info. This is like watching the previews to a great movie!

Comment

Eeweee

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                We need more info. This is like watching the previews to a great movie!
                Not much else to it.
                Grandpa was a drunk, and there were many instances over the yrs, nothing like this one though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 6.02.12 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	24669845

I believe this holiday season has the potential for greatness.
                  If you read my other posts this pic fits right in EH?

Comment

Anxiously waiting for new updates!

Comment

My parents had always told us if we were going to drink we could do it at home. Xmas Eve morning my brother and I set in on my mother to let us drink the fifth of whiskey on the kitchen table. After about an hour she said if you open it then you will drink the whole bottle. That was a great thing for me! I was sick for two days, I didn’t even want to open my presents. That was a great life lesson for me. I suck at drinking and never want need to be good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        There was the time my mom burned the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve to teach me and my brother a lesson.

We had drove her crazy (for real) about opening presents. She let us open one and we wouldn't shut up about opening more. She snapped and opened all the gifts for us and then dragged the tree to the burn pile and lit it.

It was a very quiet, somber Christmas morning. My little brother cried like a b&$#@. We never mentioned opening gifts early again.
                        Me and Kendra howling laughing reading these all.
                        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                          Me and Kendra howling laughing reading these all.
                          My little brother is now 47 and he's still traumatized

Comment

Too funny!
                            Some great stories right there.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              The good ole days

I’m gonna say you win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                                Let me preface this with the fact that I'm 34 years old and my parents have been divorced since I was 10...Well, the wife and I just got home from my mother's house as I'd had enough of both Glenlivet and listening to my mother and her boyfriend argue about whether playing music in your golf cart on the golf course is being inconsiderate and trashy or not. All whilst my father is there as well and is officiating the exchange nonetheless. Yes folks, I'm a fairly screwed up individual...haha
                                Wow that’s crazy, however I am 54 and have not had a parent to celebrate Christmas with since I was 26….count your blessings. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X