X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for y’all

Prayer for you.

Comment

Thinking of you Charles as we near the holidays. I hope you and the family are doing well and God is helping, allowing you to just put one foot in front of the other right now.

These "first" holidays are nearly unbearable. It's hard to find the Thanks in the first Thanksgiving that's for sure. But it will get better I promise. Hang in there sir and my continued prayers go out to you and all who are suffering through life with an empty seat at the table this week.

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear, worst new a father could get

Comment

So sorry for your loss. A parent never expects to survive their children.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Thinking of you Charles as we near the holidays. I hope you and the family are doing well and God is helping, allowing you to just put one foot in front of the other right now.

These "first" holidays are nearly unbearable. It's hard to find the Thanks in the first Thanksgiving that's for sure. But it will get better I promise. Hang in there sir and my continued prayers go out to you and all who are suffering through life with an empty seat at the table this week.
                ^^^Sharing this sentiment and prayers.
                May God bless you all

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Found my self taking a deep breath, and letting it out slowly.

My prayers are with all who have had this experience.

My first born passed on the 25th this day in 1979. And buried him on Thanksgiving day.

Through faith, all strength, comfort, and endurance can be found. Our Father in heaven will provide for all our needs.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

My prayers and condolences to you and family - God Bless and may her love continue thru all!

Comment

Cannot imagine. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Continued prayers for God’s peace…

Comment

I showed this to my 19 year old daughter, I hugged her and said to be safe. She cried for you and your daughter sir. I’m so sorry and hope you have some peace eventually. God bless you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m so sorry buddy. Me and mine are praying for you and yours.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I can not imagine the pain you are feeling. My prayers are with you.

Comment

That is awful. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X