X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-g...0x42/p/1696467

Got these for my daughter. Comes with a harness too! Got an extra 10% off for signing up for their emails. Free shipping. $126 shipped. Not bad

Niiiice!!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      Looking for a 3/4 to 1hp meat grinder if anyone sees a deal.

Meat has quite a few products on sale including their grinders- 25% off

I’ve got their grinder, dehydrator, sausage stuffer and jerky gun. Been happy with the quality thus far

Step-up your meat processing game with commercial-grade meat grinders from MEAT! Choose from a selection of quality meat grinders at affordable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post

I’ve got their grinder, dehydrator, sausage stuffer and jerky gun. Been happy with the quality thus far

https://www.meatyourmaker.com/process/grinders/
        Thanks for posting that. Just bought the 1.5 HP grinder. Couldn't pass it up at that price.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I just ordered the diamondback vortex 10X42 for 150 on scheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Looking for a socket and ratchet set in a quality case. My biggest case broke yesterday that I keep in my truck. Deep sockets and short. 3/8 and 1/2” drive. Extensions etc.

Comment

Deep sockets but shallow pockets

Comment

https://www.meatyourmaker.com/process/grinders/
                  Looking hard at this, looks like a great deal. Anyone else run meat brand? Any complaints?

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                    Looking hard at this, looks like a great deal. Anyone else run meat brand? Any complaints?
                    The bearded butchers on youtube have videos using them/endorsing them.

From what I've seen in their videos I don't think they'd blow smoke up your ... just to get you to purchase something.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      The bearded butchers on youtube have videos using them/endorsing them.

From what I've seen in their videos I don't think they'd blow smoke up your ... just to get you to purchase something.

Yep, the Bearded Butchers is where I first saw them. Like I said, I’ve been very pleased with everything I’ve purchased and would buy again. Trying to convince my wife we “need” the chamber vacuum sealer!

Comment

Hunting and Fishing Children's Books

Explore the Outdoors Books

We'll be having a 20% off sale starting Friday. Check 'em out!

Comment

Yep, the Bearded Butchers is where I first saw them. Like I said, I’ve been very pleased with everything I’ve purchased and would buy again. Trying to convince my wife we “need” the chamber vacuum sealer!
                          I have one and you won't be disapointed.

Comment

40pk aa and aaa batteries @ Lowe’s/homedepot. Academy cabelas schedule Diamondback older model, redfield decent binocs so far. A bunch of cellular cams and some hunting boots. Good deals to be had.

Comment

Griffin Armament has 30% off most things on their site.

Comment

Working...
                              X