No announcement yet.

New Mathews V3X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 33 is an intriguing bow. Much better ATA than the previous offerings. Might get some guys to finally let go of their Traverse.

The “internally” mounting dovetail sight feature is one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. Nice that you don’t have to buy something new. Just slide your existing dovetail sight in and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Right there with you...
      Just went to our local shop to shoot the V3X. He only had the 29 rigged up at the time. I shot it with my Traverse to compare. Ill have to go back and shoot the 33 when he gets it ready to be more fair. The 29 did not even tempt me to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
        That 33 is an intriguing bow. Much better ATA than the previous offerings. Might get some guys to finally let go of their Traverse.

The “internally” mounting dovetail sight feature is one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. Nice that you don’t have to buy something new. Just slide your existing dovetail sight in and go.
        The dovetail mounting system was for sure the highlight of the rig.

Comment

Checked them out today at hoffy's. Didn't care for the 29, but the 33 felt well balanced. If you are lookin for a new bow,they are definitely worth checking out.

Comment

Lol.

New technology, forced to buy a site.

I hope the youpon arrow shafts don't get wet in the scabbard while the horse is parked outside at work all day

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Lol.

New technology, forced to buy a site.

I hope the youpon arrow shafts don't get wet in the scabbard while the horse is parked outside at work all day

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
                I have a v3 31 and ordered the V3X 33inch bow. I'm a lefty so it'll be a while. Got the new granite color. I usually get a new bow every year. I love this time of year. New bows come out and it's deer season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Is the granite like the stone in color ?

Comment

I just bought The atlas right before season now . I’m going to have to check out that 33 . My atlas is just a little to bulky at 34.75 Axleto axle. And is pretty heavy. But know doubt that Atlas is a sweet shooter .

Comment

If I cannot find an Atlas in stock soon…will be shooting the v3x

Comment

I’m sure the guys that say F that I ain’t buying a 1300 bow. Probably haven’t got there PSe Fireflights out of the closet in 20 years and when they do it with be blown up like a big bag of popcorn!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        If I cannot find an Atlas in stock soon…will be shooting the v3x
                        I got one bought it in September. Be willing to part ways with it .

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                          Just went to our local shop to shoot the V3X. He only had the 29 rigged up at the time. I shot it with my Traverse to compare. Ill have to go back and shoot the 33 when he gets it ready to be more fair. The 29 did not even tempt me to buy.

I would be interested for you to shoot the 33 and compare it to your Traverse. A 29 is a tiny tiny bow and would be dang tough to compare to a 33.

If I was a local pro shop I would have had both setup and ready to go. They are both going to sell like crazy!!!

Heck they possibly could have sold you a 33 today, but surely not if you can’t shoot one.

Comment

I would be interested for you to shoot the 33 and compare it to your Traverse. A 29 is a tiny tiny bow and would be dang tough to compare to a 33.

If I was a local pro shop I would have had both setup and ready to go. They are both going to sell like crazy!!!

Heck they possibly could have sold you a 33 today, but surely not if you can’t shoot one.

29” isn’t that small considering just last year they revealed a V3 27 and I’m still shooting the 28” ATA Triax.
                            I don’t get to play with longer axle to axle bows enough to really tell the huge difference between the two. All my bows were 30” or smaller.

The through riser mounted sight is pretty slick as is the studs for the SAS cable. I may not even look at a new one yet if it weren’t for those two options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New Mathews V3X

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              29” isn’t that small considering just last year they revealed a V3 27 and I’m still shooting the 28” ATA Triax.
                              I don’t get to play with longer axle to axle bows enough to really tell the huge difference between the two. All my bows were 30” or smaller.

The through riser mounted sight is pretty slick as is the studs for the SAS cable. I may not even look at a new one yet if it weren’t for those two options.

Just what you are used to I guess. Tried to shoot a 32” bow earlier this year and it felt very short. Used to 34-35 with 33 being a minimum.

I know Mathews has a ton of folks shooting sub 30” bows but it’s hard to shoot for a lot of us.

But to my original point, 33 down to 29 is a huge difference

Comment

Just what you are used to I guess. Tried to shoot a 32” bow earlier this year and it felt very short. Used to 34-35 with 33 being a minimum.

I know Mathews has a ton of folks shooting sub 30” bows but it’s hard to shoot for a lot of us.

But to my original point, 33 down to 29 is a huge difference

One day I’ll shoot one >30”
                                Everybody says they are better shooting. As good as I do with a 28” ata bow @29.5” draw, I imagine I could do better with a longer bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X