Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Any time you can pull out a W without your starting quarterback is a great day. True testament to the defense.
    A true testament to the entire team. They are about as complete as it gets. Do they rams, cards, pack, bucs or bills win that game in Minnesota on the road without their starter?

Comment

Any time you can pull out a W without your starting quarterback is a great day. True testament to the defense.
      Wouldn't say that the defense did any better than a normal game this year. I believe I was actually rush played as good as he could and he won the game

Defense did good but nothing great

Comment

good game. Enjoyed seeing Cooper get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
          Wouldn't say that the defense did any better than a normal game this year. I believe I was actually rush played as good as he could and he won the game

I wouldn't say great either; EXCEPT compared to last year and a few before that, it WAS great.
          Rush didn't IMPRESS me either, EXCEPT it was good enough to win, barely. That makes it great.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post

Hmmm ... Vikings completed 1 of 13 3rd downs. That's just a 7 percent completion. Normal defense? Ok

Comment

Hmmm ... Vikings completed 1 of 13 3rd downs. That's just a 7 percent completion. Normal defense? Ok
              They aren’t the Bears of ‘85 but they did a pretty good job yesterday. On the Vikings last scoring drive for a field goal to take the lead, it was helped by three personal foul penalties of which even the announcers said two of them were very questionable. Even if they were legitimate penalties, the Vikings basically did not drive the field,

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                What a win! This was the kind of game that Garrett would’ve lost 24-9.

I only got to watch the 4th, but that same thought occurred to me several times.

I’m watching the giants right now and the last 5 offensive plays before the half were…

1st & 10, False start
                1st & 15, Holding
                1st & 25, inside draw handoff
                2nd & 11, delay of game
                2nd & 16, kneel down

“That’s Jason Garrett football ladies and gents!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I only got to watch the 4th, but that same thought occurred to me several times.

I’m watching the giants right now and the last 5 offensive plays before the half were…

1st & 10, False start
                  1st & 15, Holding
                  1st & 25, inside draw handoff
                  2nd & 11, delay of game
                  2nd & 16, kneel down

“That’s Jason Garrett football ladies and gents!”

It’s good to see ole carrot head coaching a divisional foe

Comment

Imagine what the score would have been if the vikes had their starting QB playing the whole game & not injured...I mean we had 100% equal playing ground comparison for this game with both starters out.

If they had their starting QB on the field the cowboy defense would have been demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Imagine what the score would have been if the vikes had their starting QB playing the whole game & not injured...I mean we had 100% equal playing ground comparison for this game with both starters out.

If they had their starting QB on the field the cowboy defense would have been demolished.

What point are you trying so hard to make without actually saying it?

Comment

Have you been drinking or have I been drinking?

Comment

Kirk Cousin played the entire game for the Vikings from my memory of it. He’s been there starting QB for a long time. Guess I missed it. I didn’t see Cousins get hurt and not play.

Comment

who's that? Fran Tarkenton? Teddy Bridgewater?

Comment

lol...give me your score if senor dak had been able to play & kirk missed the game since our defense was marginal. Seriously, imagine the comments if the tables were reversed. It would be as if we beat a HS team.

I'm just jack'n with the haters...cylinders are firing & the season feels good is all. It's Been a while so Sorry for the morbid humor.

Comment

Bad news for the Vikes, Cousins is their starting QB for the season!

Comment

Working...
                                X