Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    As usual, he spoke for several minutes to make one 10 second point and waste the viewers time with the rest. Few people talk more and say less than Cowturd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the starting safety celebrated to much starting the bye week.

Dallas Cowboys starting safety Damontae Kazee is out on bond after being arrested by The Colony Police early Tuesday morning, Oct. 19 for allegedly driving while intoxicated.

Police said Kazee, 28, was pulled over a short time after 3:00 a.m. in the 7000 block of SH 121.

Comment

Kazee with too much gin and juice

Comment

Hahahaha.....I loved that this is aimed at Pats fans considering they probably **** talked all game....and CeeDees "what ya gonna do?"

Comment

Originally posted by colton View Post
            exactly. If this team continues to play like they are and then get bounced in the first round of the playoffs, i'm going to lose my mind.

That being said, i'm cautiously optimistic that we can build on our momentum and make a seriously run!
            100%

Comment

What a performance for a 4 year “rookie” filling in for Prescott

Comment

Cooper Rush, 4 years on the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent. His 4 year career stats were 3 passes for 2 yards.

The Cowboys decided to keep Dak Prescott out for another week going into Minnesota out of precaution. He looked ready to go.

Rush in his first start was 24 for 40 for 325 yards with two touchdown passes and one interception. The final touchdown pass came at the end of a 75 yard game-winning drive with 0:51 on the clock.

Comment

Defense showed up for us tonight when it mattered! Cooper had what I would consider a dang good first start!

As bad as I’ve trash talked him, Zekes 2nd effort on the last drive to get the first down was huge. Still not a fan, but that’s a play of the game candidate. All things considered, I’ll take that win, and give the game ball to the defense.

Comment

Go Cowboys!
                    Good for Cooper.
                    11is a football player.
                    Hope ole 77 is ok?
                    Chalk up a reception for the OL!!

Comment

What a win! This was the kind of game that Garrett would’ve lost 24-9.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What a great game... nail biter for sure... but. i am waiting for the haters to message me, but its all crickets

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            this was the kind of game that garrett would’ve lost 24-9.
                            100%

Comment

Any time you can pull out a W without your starting quarterback is a great day. True testament to the defense.

Comment

Go cowboys !!

Comment

Working...
                                X