Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

Ugly, but a W.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta love CeeDee waving buhbye to the DB after the TD.

The game never should’ve come down to that, but it was awesome nonetheless.

Comment

5-1 baby!!!

Comment

Uhhhhhhggggggly but I'll take the W!!

I know holding can be called on every **** play, but Connor Williams needs to disguise his better or something. Dang son....You are one lucky summidge today. Needs to buy CeeDee a rolex or something after than game

Comment

150 yards of penalties or some BS? Ugly but solid win against an underrated Mac jones IMO

Comment

Take every win ya can get in the NFL boys. Good, bad, or ugly….take em and move on. Y’all knew Belicheck was gonna have a great game plan and they don’t lose at home very often. Big win for the boys….

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Take every win ya can get in the NFL boys. Good, bad, or ugly….take em and move on. Y’all knew Belicheck was gonna have a great game plan and they don’t lose at home very often. Big win for the boys….

True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post

Beat the team on the other side of the ball every week and you’ll be good. An ugly win is a win.

Comment

Let’s go BOYS!!!! Nail biter but good win. I’ll take it

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Wow - that was a quick reversal. Diggs was the hero then got burned

The free safety took a horrible angle. He probably could have picked that ball off if he had better technique. Diggs was trailing though.

Great game.

QB’s are going to with throwing to Diggs side at some point.

Comment

Ceedee is a beast. That was an unreal breakout game for the young man. IMO he's been way over looked... that boy has nasty talent. He'll be the #1 receiver by next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X