Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Would it kill them to play in the nfc title game every couple decades? Is that unrealistic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure....

You have plenty of positive talk added to the conversation through the years though so you don't fall under that moniker.

Comment

Go cowboys !

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        “Super Bowl win or die” with you huh?
        I won't go that far. Love it for the fans. Jerrah don't deserve it. Either way it's no skin off my back.

Comment

It was really nice to see Cox beat the qb to the sideline (nice call Garrett).
          It was nice to see Wilson have a nice game after they quit throwing at Diggs.
          O-line is getting stronger as they go, still don't like Connor Williams in there though.
          Dak has this offense mastered to a pretty scary degree.

Did DeMarcus Lawrence play yesterday?

If they could add a starting corner, and a pass rusher, they'd be terrifying.

Comment

Was crossing my fingers ol Jerrah would snag Stephon Gilmore..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

He's still out.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                Was crossing my fingers ol Jerrah would snag Stephon Gilmore..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He never came available to snag. Carolina traded for him before the release became official. And we couldn't afford his salary on a trade. We needed him to get released and negotiate a lower contract

Comment

Agree with your post and as far as this last part ^^^ I think if they just improve the pass rush it will be a legitimate defense…. It sure appears like a lot of the huge passing plays against the Boys occur when the opposing QB has all day to sit back and wait for the coverage to break up…quick and consistent pressure sure would make the DBs a lot better…

Comment

Should have Lawrence and Collins back pretty soon then....it could get good!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

I hope DLaw gets motivated watching Gregory. That dude is all motor and relentless. It has been nice to see a DE with some pass rushing moves and "want to" versus folks leaning into an oline like a slug. His outside then cut inside across the tackle's face is greatness. He may not always get there but he **** sure creates some havoc. I like what I see from him....wasted years on the cheap or not. Hope he stays clean.

Comment

Dak has this offense mastered to a pretty scary degree.

SPoOoOkYyY SZN

Comment

Should have Lawrence and Collins back pretty soon then....it could get good!

Comment

DIGGS IS A FrEAK LFG

Comment

Wow - that was a quick reversal. Diggs was the hero then got burned

Comment

These penalties are killing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X