Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    "Patriots traded Stephon Gilmore to the Panthers for a 2023 sixth-round pick."....per the Twitterz
    Thanks. Did not know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      I think Larry Brown was just more in the right place at the right time everything went his way because they were scared of Neon and the defense stacked his side.

Kevin Smith seemed to have more raw pure talent. But like I said earlier my memory is trying to dig things up from long ago and it's foggy

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
      I think it's more like wrong place at the right time....wasn't anyone near him or he wasn't near anyone,

Just a little Cowboy success sure brings out the Taxuns fans.
      Last edited by hpdrifter; 10-06-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ds_1974 View Post
        and you're still wrong, but if i was a texans fan i would hate the cowboys too lol
        not a Texans fan Lol. Smith joining a great team with a SB caliber QB.

[ATTACH]1065352[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
          not a Texans fan Lol. Smith joining a great team with a SB caliber QB.

[ATTACH]1065352[/ATTACH]

Good luck with Gimpy and the over celebrations 10-15 yards down the field.

Comment

**** it boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              **** it boy...
              That was almost like a cat playing with its food before eating it. Final score could’ve easily been way better. Or worse depending on perspective.

Comment

#7 Is a baaaaad bad man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They look like the real deal this year.

Comment

I’ve been a fan my whole life, and the last time they won anything I was 4. Really enjoying this team. They are fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      #7 Is a baaaaad bad man!

have you noticed he looks for the ball? others watch the receiver.

Comment

They are ball really good football. If they can manage to put a complete game together they will be hard to beat!!!

Comment

Great win! Tough for giants to lose QB and RB!

Defense is still shockingly good.

I did tinkle a little bit in fear when that dude wrapped up daks ankle and almost yanked him into the splits!

Comment

I was there with my 3 boys. We had a blast. The Cowboys are for real finally. That number 7 Diggs is something special but defense didn't look that sharp today. They need to step it up a notch but overall a solid contender this season.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              I’ve been a fan my whole life, and the last time they won anything I was 4. Really enjoying this team. They are fun to watch
                              Same here, being a lifelong fan and enduring all the bad years have sure made this season's games fun to watch.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cowboys fan here since the 80s and I personally think the defense needs improvement. Gave up a lot of yards to a lot of back ups playing at skilled positions today. I get they are better than last year but hoping they start playing better on run defense and putting pressure on the QB.

Offense looks awesome! Dak is playing at an unbelievable level and Zeke is playing like a top RB level. O line and receivers are balling as well. Boys are stacked at WR spot.

GO COWBOYS GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X