Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
    all I can say is, good riddance. Move on.

So now are they going to pick up Gilmour from the Patriots? He was just released as well.
    This could be good…. Defense is highly improved but it is still not dominate IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I'm glad you mentioned Diggs, perfect example of what a 2nd round pick should look like...I think he'd go mid 1st round if they redrafted that year.

As opposed to someone who can't play for a year and a half, then gets cut in year 4??? Would have been cut last year if not for the bad contract. Jaylon Smith was actually negative value...we'd been better off not even having that pick.lol

It's good to see Gregory finally able to contribute! That 2nd round pick only took a major rule change, and 3 or 4 years to see the field. If he plays for league minimum for the next 4 years, that one may pay off.

Hopefully the DB Joseph develops like Diggs...

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
        i’ve got my issues with jerry, but he had more business sense in his little finger today than you, me, or joe biden have ever had collectively.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        fify :d

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
          all I can say is, good riddance. Move on.

So now are they going to pick up Gilmour from the Patriots? He was just released as well.

If this is the case, I don't think the Cowboys can afford him...

"My understanding is that SFA CB Stephon Gilmore who was set to earn $7M in base salary this season is looking to earn at least $15M a year on the open market now. There are several teams that can look to bolster their secondary with attrition already kicking in by week 5."

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            If this is the case, I don't think the Cowboys can afford him...

"My understanding is that SFA CB Stephon Gilmore who was set to earn $7M in base salary this season is looking to earn at least $15M a year on the open market now. There are several teams that can look to bolster their secondary with attrition already kicking in by week 5."
            I think I heard he won't come off the pup list until after week 6. I'd gamble on him at around 3-4 mil, no more. He was atrocious last year before the injury, but it he could be close to his '18 self, he makes this defense noticeably better.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hopefully the DB Joseph develops like Diggs...
              A cowboy team with 2 competent corners??? Hello 1996!

Comment

A cowboy team with 2 competent corners??? Hello 1996!
                Sanders and Smith? Both just Nasty....I don't remember Kevin being there that late but that doesn't mean anything. My memory is struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  As most of my buddies are Cowboys fans, I’ve enjoyed watching them suffer. Not the team, just my buddies. Cowboy fans are hopelessly optimistic and often times delusional. With that being said, this team is legit. They’ve often had the best team in the league on paper only to crap the bed. I don’t think that happens this year. They look really good at all skill positions and the defense is better than I thought they’d be. This could be the year I lose a lot of money and eat a lot of crow. This team just feels different from those disappointing teams of the last 20+ years. Gonna go throw up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  What he said

Comment

Go cowboys !!!!!!!

Comment

This cowgirl team reminds me of the Sooners in college ball. All hype all year long only to fall flat on their faces at the end…….. carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Sanders and Smith? Both just Nasty....I don't remember Kevin being there that late but that doesn't mean anything. My memory is struggling.
                        I was thinking Sanders and Larry Brown, but my years could be off as I pulled that year out my ***.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                          This cowgirl team reminds me of the Sooners in college ball. All hype all year long only to fall flat on their faces at the end…….. carry on
                          Then you havn't been paying attention. They usually fall on their faces by Thanksgiving or before.

Comment

I was thinking Sanders and Larry Brown, but my years could be off as I pulled that year out my ***.
                            I think Larry Brown was just more in the right place at the right time everything went his way because they were scared of Neon and the defense stacked his side.

Kevin Smith seemed to have more raw pure talent. But like I said earlier my memory is trying to dig things up from long ago and it's foggy

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                              Tampa is elite? They got washed by the rams and rams got washed by the cardinals.

Like I said not even 1/4 into the season and they haven’t played an elite offense or defense.
                              And you're still wrong, but if I was a texans fan I would hate the Cowboys too LOL

Comment

"Patriots traded Stephon Gilmore to the Panthers for a 2023 sixth-round pick."....per the Twitterz

Comment

Working...
                                X