• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. No words.

Comment

Deepest sympathies for you and your family. So sorry for your loss. A prayer sent.

Comment

My heart breaks for you, keep your chin up, I’ll say a prayer for you.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. That is very sad deal. I worry about our daughter and her driving at times. I worry about her for many reasons, all you can do is pray for her safety.

Sharing your daughter's story, somewhere, where a lot of young females will see the story, might help enlighten others.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

My worst nightmare. Prayers for your family. So sorry.

Comment

More prayers sent. So so sorry. No words...

Comment

All I can say is that I am so sorry and may God, Friends and Family help you in your healing.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

I can't imagine your pain, I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know the entire TBH family is praying for you and your family.

Comment

prayers for comfort

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and the family sir..

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. I couldn’t even imagine. Heartbreaking.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, GOD Bless you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss……I can’t imagine…….prayers up for you and your family!

Comment

Working...
                                X