No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your and your family during this tragic loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayer sent for you and your family

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and your family. So sorry for your loss brother, can’t even begin to imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Being a father, I can't start to imagine what you are going through. Prayers to you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Very saddened to hear of your loss. Prayers out to you and your family.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

This has tears in my eyes. My son is exactly 350 days younger than your daughter and I can't even fathom what that kind of loss must be like for you and your loved ones. Prayers for healing and comfort.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Extremely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine. May you and your Family find some peace that she is with God.

Comment

gosh....no words..... God be near. So desperately sorry for yalls loss.

Comment

So hard are such things. Very sorry for your loss.

Comment

She was an absolutely beautiful girl. I know you must be in tremendous pain and I have no words that will help ease that. I will pray for you and your family that God will begin to replace it with peace and comfort as you remember the joyful times you shared.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I’m so sorry for your loss

There are quite a few of us on this site that have experienced the loss of a loved one..
                            I feel your pain..
                            And I’m also available any time if you need a ear. Pm me if needed
                            You and yours are in our prayers

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through and only pray for your entire family.

Comment

Charles, I'm so sorry for yours and your families loss. I'm sure Jesus has welcomed her into his loving arms and I send my prayers for yours and your families comfort and peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X