2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
    Hows the smaller prop push that boat? Been looking into getting surface drive but the 9" prop rule kind of has pushed me away.
    it still runs right at 20 with one other hunter in the boat in shallow water. The boat is a skinny 1846. Honestly the areas I hunt dont get hammered on the 9inch prop rule they mostly pay attention to the safety gear, limits and license and of course the 25hp and under, Just depends what game warden is working the area, Years back when it came out the use to wait at the ramp with a tape measure and measure props, now its like they dont even look at the prop. I carry my big prop with me and swap out also, I have a long deep run that is purely intercoastal with no 9inch regulations .

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
      May have to get together one weekend this year. Im in lufkin and our hunting is hit or miss so we always are down to travel. Ive got a boat with a ton of decoys.
      Sent you a PM

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
        Sent you a PM

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
        That’s what I’m talking about!! Duck hunters helping other duck hunters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
          What kinda boat everyone run ?
          16/44 Southfork mudd hull with a 25 merc jacked up to the moon

Comment

Havoc

Comment

If any of y’all are going to the TTHA show this weekend stop by the Flatlined Outfitters booth and say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2005 1648 G3 river jon with a 2013 Etech 25hp.

Link: A Jon boat journey - Life and times, and mods, of a G3 river Jon

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                  If any of y’all are going to the TTHA show this weekend stop by the Flatlined Outfitters booth and say hello!

Dang, Dylan hittin the big show!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ready as can be! One dogs whelping a litter of pups right now and the other dog is at the trainer getting ready to run SH in the fall. Both will be ready by big duck.

Gave the lease up in the marsh this season so All public land and hopefully a trip to the panhandle for us this year.

Running an 1860 alumacraft tunnel with a yamaha 70hp. Been looking for the right deal on a 25hp and under mud boat to be able to hunt refuge but have not found the right deal yet.

Comment

Spent a good chunk of today mowing some spots. Found out a guide leased the property next door and he’s a hunt every day person so we shall see how that effects the birds.

Our fields are looking good though!

Comment

It’s awesome that everyone’s getting ready already!! I better see a lot of pictures of a lot of dead ducks here soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          Just picked up my new Can-Am Defender Max HMR yesterday. We've already put new wheels and tires, and tonight going to put some bigger fenders. Fired up for this fall.
                          Which fenders did you get? Easy install? Pics? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Related to your post, I ordered the slim fender flares for my Can Am when I got it and that was a massive mistake.

There is a can at group on Facebook and they found a site you can get them for 18-20$ each and then snag the needed hardware at Home Depot. I’ll see if I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

Here is the info as I need to order some also.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Here is the info as I need to order some also.

Great info! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X