No announcement yet.

Scheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to one in Montana. I liked the store very much. Lots of high end clothing equipment when I was there.

Comment

Scheels?

Well got the rest of my order yesterday [emoji23]

At least I got what I ordered.

Sierracharlie out…
      Last edited by sierracharlie338; 07-13-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I've been to the one in Des Moines several times.More Benelli,and Beretta shotguns than I've ever seen anywhere.They literally have EVERYTHING.
        Crazy excited to visit the one in the colony. Sussosed to be the biggest in the country.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

bumping this..

I believe the one just outside Frisco is nearly open.. cant wait to visit

Comment

I'm excited. I used to go to the one in West Des Moines when I lived there. As stated, its an outdoor heaven. They have it all. Can't wait........my wallet won't be excited, but I will be able to spend hours in that store and never get bored.

Comment

great stores,have 1 in omaha and just reopened the 1 in lincoln(built new one in parking lot of old store). great staff,enjoy shopping at scheels over cabelas/BPS. Ferris wheel in both keeps the kids busy while i shop!!

Comment

Went yesterday to the new one in The Colony and this store is awesome! Have literally anything you could ever need and the selection is great. Store is huge and makes Bass Pro and Cabelas look small. Gun selection was great and said they do price match. Bow shop area and Fishing section were also top notch. Highly recommend checking it out.Heard they were employee owned as well which i like.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 05-15-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Went yesterday and this store is awesome! Have literally anything you could ever need and the selection is great. Store is huge and makes Bass Pro and Cabelas look small. Gun selection was great and said they do price match.
                  Was there a line to get in or was it normal despite this Covid19 stuff. Do they ask you to wear a mask?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post

Was there a line to get in or was it normal despite this Covid19 stuff. Do they ask you to wear a mask?
                    No line when i went after work and didn't make people wear masks. There was a short line to get into the gun section but only took a few minutes.

Comment

Ordered a couple Yeti bottles/tumblers from them. 1 day to ship to Austin with free shipping.

Comment

We love our Scheels. The one down the road from me seems huge but the gun manager said it was 168k square feet and that the new one in DFW was 330k

With the exception of pistols and black guns, all the guns are out on racks were you can pick them up and molest them without having to ask someone behind a counter to hand them to you.

Comment

I get some tackle from their website from time to time. Every other year we visit my wife's family in Nebraska. All the grand-kids get a Scheels gift card in their stocking. I look forward to going there every year as well. Like they've said, it's huge.

Comment

We’re planning on checking the new store out in the colony this weekend. Sounds like a man could get lost in there for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They carry used guns and sometimes have some really nice stuff at competitive prices because they don’t list any of it online. Don’t be scared to make an offer either, at least at my local store they’re always willing to wheel and deal.

Comment

Went by the new one in The Colony the other day with my dad and HOLY COW!! What an awesome store. Blows Cabelas and Bass Pro out of the water. Good prices too! I’ll be back for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X