No announcement yet.

Edwards/Real Counties Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going check some trail cameras and do some work this weekend at a few stands/feeders and may fill feeders. Really hoping this cooler weather sticks around. Anybody else heading out or been recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
      Going check some trail cameras and do some work this weekend at a few stands/feeders and may fill feeders. Really hoping this cooler weather sticks around. Anybody else heading out or been recently?
      Morning! We'll be headed that way this weekend.. have a big work weekend planned, building covers for trailers, feeding and i plan to get a few early mornings to take out my pig pattern interrupter and persuade a few changes around my hunting areas

I look forward to seeing your ranch pictures as always! You guys have a great trip!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
        I am headed out the first weekend in August. I haven't been since April so its about time. Got to fill feeders, pull camera cards, check on a new pen, and replace the starter in my lease ride. Gonna be busy but beer should helps things move along. Let us know how things look out there this weekend. Be safe.

Comment

Headed West on 10 to Rocksprings now.....how’s the rain situation been lately? Is it starting to get really dry? Rains were great all spring, I just hope it keeps up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, grass is thick, and the deer look great! Time for some more rain though....starting to get dry!

Comment

Hopefully we will get some more rain sometime soon to keep it nice and green.

Comment

I’m having some crow issues at my place. Going out there tomorrow morning and saturate the area with 22lr. Lol

Comment

Anyone hear about anthrax around Campwood? I know a lot of counties around Real are getting hit pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                    Anyone hear about anthrax around Campwood? I know a lot of counties around Real are getting hit pretty good.
                    haven't heard that, keep us updated if you get more info

Comment

Got some major redneck engineered rv covers and a carport built this weekend.. it was an excessive amount of work, cases and cases of bottled water then beers!

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                        I’m headed to my lease this weekend. We’re between Brackettville and Campwood near the River. I know the anthrax is really bad this year already. Hoping we’re not getting hit too. I’ll update here if I find anything.

Comment

Nice work Rosco, coming together nicely!

We haven’t seen or heard of any Anthrax in the immediate area; roughly 15 miles north of Camp Wood. Still plenty green but could always use some rain; starting to show signs of drying up.

Went out this past weekend and nocked our a good bit of work; not much in the terms of hunting related work but items that needed addressing none the less. Checked cameras and moved a few around again, really liking some of these new spots we’ve been discovering. Don’t have any cams on feeders right now and am getting some of the best pics I’ve ever gotten.

Comment

3 yo?

Comment

Originally posted by THChunter View Post
                              3 yo?

Man that's a cool lookin deer.. looks a little older than 3 to me.. not 5 but somewhere between i'd say

Comment

went out this weekend filled feeders and checked on my rams .
                                Everything looked great seen lots of whitetail , needed some more rain bad though !
                                Seen my urial ewes both had twins , can wait to see what they look like in a few years .

Comment

Working...
                                X