No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t read through all the pages for fear of spoilers and we are just now starting it. It reminds me of a western version of “Sons of Anarchy”

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
      I didn’t read through all the pages for fear of spoilers and we are just now starting it. It reminds me of a western version of “Sons of Anarchy”

Pretty well what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
        Don't get Paramount anymore. Can you see it on Amazon Prime or Netflix?

I bought season 2 on amazon prime for $16, I think.

Comment

Ok I’m ready for last night reviews and comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            A few bales of hay is enough to kill hundreds / thousands of cattle almost immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              A few bales of hay is enough to kill hundreds / thousands of cattle almost immediately?
              I'm not a cow person and thought the same thing. Did they say it was the clover in the bail that caused the mass killing?

My wife told me if Red was her sister she would whip her *****. I replied back if she was your sister we would have a water trough.

Comment

We had a few cows growing up, but i'm no cattle man. I know that changing their diet can give them scours. I guess they can bloat from a diet change as well. But i don't think that throwing a few bales of hay from a plane is going to wipe out a valley full of angus. Saying that, i've been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                  The writer should be flogged for insulting people’s intelligence

Comment

Green alfafa is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      We had a few cows growing up, but i'm no cattle man. I know that changing their diet can give them scours. I guess they can bloat from a diet change as well. But i don't think that throwing a few bales of hay from a plane is going to wipe out a valley full of angus. Saying that, i've been wrong before.
                      i agree, what got me is that i've done a bunch of prescribed burns and thats not the way u do it!!! also they own a whole bunch of 4-wheelers !! i like the quite diesel trucks

Comment

I like the show but I had a hard time with them pouring out all the gas and then waiting 3 or 4 hours until they lit it on fire with a flame thrower.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
                          i agree, what got me is that i've done a bunch of prescribed burns and thats not the way u do it!!! also they own a whole bunch of 4-wheelers !! i like the quite diesel trucks

I told my wife the same thing. Thats not how you burn a field at all.

When Rip put that knife in that cow I could smell it. LOL...I had to do that for my grandad a few times growing up. One of the worst smells ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
                            Green alfafa is the key.

Yep,

“Bloat is a seasonal problem in both dairy and beef cattle. The condition is usually precipitated by the rapid consumption of lush legume pasture species (especially clover and lucerne) in spring. Irrigated pastures in summer or good pasture growth in autumn may pose problems in some districts. Occasionally young growing rye grass species, high in soluble protein, are also implicated.

Bloat is caused by an increase in the gas pressure within the rumen (paunch) as these feeds are fermented. The gas cannot be belched up normally and death results from the pressure causing heart and lung failure. The gas is often trapped in the form of a stable foam.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well now i know...

Still not sure about an airdrop killing so many head. But, it's not a documentary, so whatever works i suppose.

I guess i mainly watch to see what devilishness that red head will cause next anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                I like the show but I had a hard time with them pouring out all the gas and then waiting 3 or 4 hours until they lit it on fire with a flame thrower.

And Rip was holding one of those drip fire starter hootuses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X