This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
    How is it that Vivid Seats already has tickets to post for college football?

I could sell my seats to the LSU game and pay for my season tickets for the season! It won’t happen but I bet a lot of people will.

Dear God...please don’t let any coon asses buy section 15 row 18 seats 4,5,6 and 7! It’s a different group every game!

Seats are listed / sold now but they don’t ship until the ticket holder gets the tickets in their hands. For example I bought my parking pass about two months ago on Stubhub and it will ship around the middle of August when the original owner get it in his hands.

Some ticket houses also sell seats they don’t have yet but they can get their hands on. So you may buy in a certain section but the seat number and / or row is not listed. They all buy and sell tickets between each other to take care of customers too. Anytime I have had an issue they have always upgraded my tickets too.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      How is it that Vivid Seats already has tickets to post for college football?

I could sell my seats to the LSU game and pay for my season tickets for the season! It won’t happen but I bet a lot of people will.

Dear God...please don’t let any coon asses buy section 15 row 18 seats 4,5,6 and 7! It’s a different group every game!
      Lots of LSU fans bought UT season tickets just to get good seats for the LSU vs UT game and are selling the rest of the tickets. Cost more up front but by selling them it will basically pay for the LSU game.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        What Section?
        Not sure, don't have tickets in hand yet just know they were booked. I'll post section as soon as i find out. Just hoping its not like a lot of stadiums where when you are almost ground level you are looking at the back of the players heads and can barely see the other side of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          Not sure, don't have tickets in hand yet just know they were booked. I'll post section as soon as i find out. Just hoping its not like a lot of stadiums where when you are almost ground level you are looking at the back of the players heads and can barely see the other side of the field.
          You will be good with Row 34.

Comment

Lots of LSU fans bought UT season tickets just to get good seats for the LSU vs UT game and are selling the rest of the tickets. Cost more up front but by selling them it will basically pay for the LSU game.
            I would think there’s a long waiting list for season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              That's just what I was told. Seems like a lot of hassle imo just to get good seats or try and break even on cost.

Comment

I have never seen a "Level" designated on UT Tickets. You are likely in Section 1 Row 34. That is on the alumni side (west) in the lower bowl, back of the south endzone. That is not a great angle, but you are high enough up to see the game.

Comment

What was their donation level?

To get season tickets, you first have to donate money to the alumni foundation, then you get the privilege of purchasing season tickets.

If their donation level is high enough, then they could probably make some serious money if they get OU tickets.

If you donate enough money, they will find some tickets for you.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    If you donate enough money, they will find some tickets for you.
                    LSU fans aren’t gonna donate to Texas U.

Comment

Then they aren't buying season tickets from the University.

Comment

Did you chuckle when you typed that?

Comment

You will be **** faced anyway and won’t know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Then they aren't buying season tickets from the University.
                            Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                              Did you chuckle when you typed that?
                              A little.....

Comment

Don’t worry LSU fans....around the 3rd quarter there will be plenty of empty seats available.

Comment

Working...
                                X