No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup might as well do both sides if you're doing one, unless you're on the side of the road

Comment

Nothing he hasn’t seen or helped fix before so he is not phased by it. Happened on the way home from a good weekend on the water so could have Ben much worse.

We got him patched together well enough to get home, once we back it into the shop I can do a better inspection to see if he is going to be able to save the axel.

Comment

The maintenance never stops.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Nothing he hasn’t seen or helped fix before so he is not phased by it. Happened on the way home from a good weekend on the water so could have Ben much worse.

We got him patched together well enough to get home, once we back it into the shop I can do a better inspection to see if he is going to be able to save the axel.
          You taught him right!

My wife thinks I'm crazy because every trip when I hit the driveway home I'm under my boat spraying down all nuts and bolts , axles and hubs with fresh water... then I hit them if they need it with the grease. Changing a hub on the side of the road is no fun!

Comment

Took the kids and we drifted most of the day in and around tiki island. Caught a ton of fish on shrimp and finger mullet just not many keepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              We had a great day on the water with Mark Holland Philip, Tiffany, Chris,Samantha,and my wife and I. We ended up with 6 limits of dang nice red Snapper, 10 big ol kings, and about a half dozen chicken Mahi. [ATTACH]962715[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962716[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962717[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962718[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962719[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962720[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962721[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962722[/ATTACH][ATTACH]962723[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Heck yeah, congrats. Like I told Philip, if yall need 1 or 2 to fill in give me a call. Im ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Good morning yesterday down at the Baffin rocks. Slow today in the ULM.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Nice catch
                Next time if the bite is slow, switch to maroon and white

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Heck yeah, congrats. Like I told Philip, if yall need 1 or 2 to fill in give me a call. Im ready.
                  I’m going to prebook mark for next year snapper season, might need some fill ins.

Comment

No boat? No problem... caught over 40.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you doing in the surf?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Inaugreal Orientation run about to happen! Seriously doubt any fish will be harassed

Hes gonna love it!

And I'll go head and say both them Boswell boys are 2 of the most well mannered kids I've ever been around.

Good on him for doing the boat thing.
                        Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        No boat? No problem... caught over 40.

Nice!!

Worked my azz off this weekend on property I dont even own[emoji848][emoji848]

Cut on the wrist, knot on the head and poison something on the belly. Hanging steel is WORK!!

Let's go fishin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          What are you doing in the surf?
                          I was bored at home, checked the weather and rolled! fish were stacked!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Hes gonna love it!

And I'll go head and say both them Boswell boys are 2 of the most well mannered kids I've ever been around.

Good on him for doing the boat thing. Nice!!

Worked my azz off this weekend on property I dont even own[emoji848][emoji848]

Cut on the wrist, knot on the head and poison something on the belly. Hanging steel is WORK!!

Let's go fishin

Let's go I ain't skeered...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Let's go I ain't skeered...

Supposed to have misdemeanor murder trial this Tuesday or Wednesday. After that, I'm good to go

Comment

We should do a surf day Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X