2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Thread sure gets quiet when folks are licking their wounds.

Who replaces Helton?
    Can't say much on here anyways... Ag mods make sure of that

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      Can't say much on here anyways... Ag mods make sure of that
      Laughable. There are plenty of anti-ag things mentioned on here that stay.

But, you're welcome to give it a try!

Comment

Texas will have to find ways to block before anything really changes. The QB change is acceptable... Card plays with the mindset of being afraid. Thompson makes a decision and goes with it, Card has been hesitant. The defense is fine... hard to not get worn out when the offense can't stay on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
          Texas will have to find ways to block before anything really changes. The QB change is acceptable... Card plays with the mindset of being afraid. Thompson makes a decision and goes with it, Card has been hesitant. The defense is fine... hard to not get worn out when the offense can't stay on the field.
          TOP was 2 min different. D doesnt get to use that as an excuse, bc they could have gotten more 3 and outs (if they even got 1) to give the O more chances. They didnt and gave up 40. The qb situation is ****ed, bc casey is an INT waiting to happen, and in a close game, we lose. I can be ok with the Sark decision if he he does same to o and d lines. And make it a big deal llike the qb decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            He flat out missed enough wide open guys to change the outcome of that game. Can't do that on the road. Gotta hit the ones that are there, and help your defense out a little.
            go back to around 14 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. heres how i see it. see what you think...

i see card under pressure from A THREE MAN RUSH, on the move, eyes downfield, finding an open whittington in the end zone, hitting him, for the would be 7-3 texas lead, and the ball dropped.

then there is a missed field goal for the would be tie game. some minutes later, i see a punter drop a near perfect snap....as a freshman hog kicker goes 3-3 on field goals in the 1st half.

i see bj foster swing momentum with a circus like int, that is followed up by a card led t.d. and that was followed up with the hogs hitting a 40-ish yard pass, and a 25-ish yard run, ending with a td. 23-7 hogs.

i see a game that is over at 8-9 minutes left in the 3rd.

Comment

Anybody know when Longhorn Network will be replaying that Arkansas game?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                TOP was 2 min different. D doesnt get to use that as an excuse, bc they could have gotten more 3 and outs (if they even got 1) to give the O more chances. They didnt and gave up 40. The qb situation is ****ed, bc casey is an INT waiting to happen, and in a close game, we lose. I can be ok with the Sark decision if he he does same to o and d lines. And make it a big deal llike the qb decision.
                After Texas had the ball for most of the 4th quarter the TOP looked close. The defense was on the field for most of the first half and PK refused to adjust and help out the DL and LB's leaving the safeties back in double high coverage for the entire game against a QB they should have been begging to throw.

The interior DL didn't play a very good game, but they got zero help from the coaching staff.

Same goes for the offense, though the left side of the line was even worse than the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  Card won't portal.
                  good to know, because jimbo would snatch him up pronto. i cant think of 10 schools that wouldn't.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

they needed him on defense vs ucla. that was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        good to know, because jimbo would snatch him up pronto. i cant think of 10 schools that wouldn't.
                        At least he won't portal because of Casey.

Comment

they needed him on defense vs ucla. that was pathetic.

He hasn’t done much of anything at LSU so not sure he would’ve made a difference on that side of the ball either [emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            At least he won't portal because of Casey.
                            I really liked what Casey had to say today about his thought process after Card was named QB1. I feel much better about Casey sticking around and competing for playing time vs just straight bolting. It can still happen, but he said all the correct things in his interview today.

Comment

Possibility

League sources believe Chiefs' OC Eric Bieniemy will emerge as a head-coaching candidate for USC. Bieniemy is from Southern California and has told confidantes in the past, that USC is one of the only college jobs that might interest him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If he’s not starting and knows he’s not going to start then of course he’s going to transfer. They’re not that loyal to the university when they know they can start somewhere else. Couple of texas fans on here told me that Buchelle wouldn’t leave when I said “he’s gone” a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X