2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Sounds like the urban experiment may be closing soon a la nick saban…. In a ironic way maybe LSU is the recipient instead of the loser on the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Myer to LSU would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      Myer to LSU would be great.
      That **** will **** me off. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        you don't think a raucous road atmosphere is a bit tougher than a nuetral site game? It is. Odds makers agree and give 3 points to the home team.

I don’t give a ****! I don’t make excuses either, and neither should the university of Texas or its fans. That *** beating was unacceptable, there are no two ways about it. Whining about a loud stadium is weak ****.

Comment

Seems to me that Bama folks are the only ones that have very little to worry about as far as their team finishing without a blemish.... the rest of you, your time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don’t give a ****! I don’t make excuses either, and neither should the university of Texas or its fans. That *** beating was unacceptable, there are no two ways about it. Whining about a loud stadium is weak ****.

Who whined about that or made excuses? I haven't heard the university or any fans say that. You did?

I agree 100%. Completely unacceptable.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-14-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

He didn’t have a ton of time, but Card was 100% awful.

true enough, and not making excuses, but that environment was hostile. blocking schemes were blown, and its pretty tough to find a young qb that would change the outcome, esp in his debut.

im going to be really disgusted if i see cord in the portal. i feel like if cord came on in relief, the reverse discussion would be taking place.

Comment

I’m not worried about Arkansas. Can they keep us from going 10-0 since joining the SEC? Sure they can. But until further notice we should win that game. Our defense will give them fits. We make just enough plays to win a close game. We should be 5-0 going into the Bama game. More depth (2 starters) returning to the defense this week. They know what they have to do now. It’s on. Wrecking Crew is back. LFG! [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  true enough, and not making excuses, but that environment was hostile. blocking schemes were blown, and its pretty tough to find a young qb that would change the outcome, esp in his debut.

im going to be really disgusted if i see cord in the portal. i feel like if cord came on in relief, the reverse discussion would be taking place.
                  He flat out missed enough wide open guys to change the outcome of that game. Can't do that on the road. Gotta hit the ones that are there, and help your defense out a little.

Comment

LSU vs Central Michigan, who will look much better than their ranking...then its LSU on the SEC road to hopefully a winning record. SEC is littered with top 25 teams and LSU plays all of them. Optimistically, they crawl back into the top 25.

Go Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      I’m not worried about Arkansas. Can they keep us from going 10-0 since joining the SEC? Sure they can. But until further notice we should win that game. Our defense will give them fits. We make just enough plays to win a close game. We should be 5-0 going into the Bama game. More depth (2 starters) returning to the defense this week. They know what they have to do now. It’s on. Wrecking Crew is back. LFG! [emoji106]

Now that I have had time to digest the Arkansas game, I think it was a combination of several factors. First of all, I do not want to take anything way from Arkansas. They had a great plan and whooped Texas up and down the field.

Texas ran into a powder keg at Arkansas. It was their first sell out since 2017 and was one of the most anticipated games in a long time according to the Arkansas fans. Arkansas has two great coordinators in Kendall Briles and Barry Odom (I wanted Texas to hire him). They both had great game plans and Texas got outcoached like crazy. Texas got shook early and never had a chance to get into the game. I do not think Arkansas will be able to match that intensity and match that performance throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Last week means nothing, its over……lots of circumstances in that game. They won’t run through us like they did that Big12 defense last week.
                        Well, being Arky isn't playing the Ags this week. You gonna have to wait one more week to crow.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

Card won't portal.

Comment

Thank you! Excuses are weak and show nothing but weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              LSU vs Central Michigan, who will look much better than their ranking...then its LSU on the SEC road to hopefully a winning record. SEC is littered with top 25 teams and LSU plays all of them. Optimistically, they crawl back into the top 25.

Go Tigers.
                              You are a lot more optimistic than most about O and company right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Who whined about that or made excuses? I haven't heard the university or any fans say that. You did?

I agree 100%. Completely unacceptable.

Road game? Hostile environment? They had home field advantage??? You said all of those!!! Lay off the pot!

Comment

Working...
                                X