No announcement yet.

Hagerman Hunting Program- Seeking Public Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never applied at Hagerman. Was going to this year but I wasn't sure we could get the archery safety in time. If Wyoming changed its point system on me when I have built up a lot of points I'd be Uber ******., as I expect many of you are. I'm ok with tpwd handling the draw but under different rules. 50% current point system then 50% random. If you don't get your draw on points you go to the random with everyone else. Any draw loses points. Same proficiency requirements, same archery education in force. If you don't get drawn you get a point. The percentages can change but the concept should stay. I would suggest to those that have points that this is a bird in hand. I'm afraid you will be outnumbered by those who see an opportunity to jump line. To those that see an opportunity remember, what the government does for you today it will eventually do to you in the future.

Comment

Just saw this. Thanks for posting RB. I will work on mine tonight and send tomorrow.

Comment

That for the info, I will leave my 2ยข Don't like state draw system at all, terrible odds.

Comment

LOYALTY POINTS (FORMERLY PREFERENCE POINTS)

Will the Public Hunt Drawing System have Preference Points?

Yes, but Preference Points will now be called Loyalty Points Points will carry over from the previous year and be counted in the new system. Loyalty Points will be applied to the specific hunt category.

What are Loyalty Points and how do they help me get drawn?

Loyalty Points are rewards that increase your chances of getting drawn by entering you or your group additional times. You receive 1 Loyalty Point once you have applied in a category. Loyalty Point can not be purchased. You can only receive one point per category per season. When applying as a group, Loyalty Points will be averaged for everyone on the application.

How do I find out how many Loyalty Points I have?

From the Drawn Hunts page you can click the Check Status button to view your Loyalty Points for each category.

What happens to my Loyalty Points if I get drawn?

If you are selected for a hunt your Loyalty Point in that category will be reset to zero. For example: If you apply in the Exotic category at Garner SP and Caprock Canyon SP and you are selected for the hunt at Caprock Canyon, your Loyalty Points for the Exotic category

Copied from TPWD web site

Comment

It will be a dang shame if the H goes to TPWD draw system. A dang shame.

Comment

These forums have killed the H

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                Lmao, please elaborate more

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                    He's not wrong, too much attention I'm sure is not good, did you see the grayson county poaching ring story last year, tons of big deer taken illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                      very true

Comment

Working...
                      X