X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's happening!

Comment

Originally posted by travisn321 View Post
      Just got a selection notice so they should all start coming in, everyone can start freaking out now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What'd you draw there buddy?

Comment

I looked on the website and is still just says application received

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
          What'd you draw there buddy?

E-Postcard Hog hunt down at Gus Engeling. Compartment style & baiting allowed.
          Going to have to make sure the 300 Blackout is ready to roll!

Comment

Originally posted by travisn321 View Post
            E-Postcard Hog hunt down at Gus Engeling. Compartment style & baiting allowed.
            Going to have to make sure the 300 Blackout is ready to roll!

I'll expect an invite for those carnitas tacos bubba.

Comment

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
              I'll expect an invite for those carnitas tacos bubba.

If I go full on Rambo spot and stalk this weekend you may get to try those bad boys out sooner than that!

Last edited by travisn321; 10-16-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Just won predators at Gus Engeling and hogs at Nannie strongfellow

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                  I get the TPWD newsletters but my draw notifications were in my junk mail. We've got all but one hunt out there fir draw today. Got notified we are on second draw for Richland creek north waterfowl. Someone want to drop out to help an old guy out? I can make up all kinds of sob stories if it will help. I'm old and this might be my last hunt with my youngest. I remember all the great hunts with my dad there in the sixties when he was alive. I remember back before they impounded the lake that was our family farm of 100 years. Pick one or I can make up more
                  I'm confused?!, u want someone who was drawn to take you hunting out there? Can u do that on the waterfowl hunts, I know u can't on the deer hunts.

Comment

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Pending 2nd draw on gemsbok, oryx, and mule deer hunts. Fingers still crossed on bighorn

Comment

I got my fingers crossed on them Spring Turkey hunts, still say pending....

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        I'm confused?!, u want someone who was drawn to take you hunting out there? Can u do that on the waterfowl hunts, I know u can't on the deer hunts.
                        I want someone to give up their spot so I have a chance at a second draw. All in jest...well. Mostly.

Comment

Well I suppose 2nd Draw is better than a hard not selected. Come on, I know some of you can't make those early January dates in cold, desolate West Texas.

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on all i was in for today

Comment

Same here. 2nd Draw is about as good as not selected. That’s ok drawn in 2 this year. Better than most other years. But really wanting that Muley Hunt.

Comment

pending 2nd draw for all mine today. Guess I had a good draw season with 3 on the books. Was hoping for Muley more than anything

Comment

Working...
                                X