• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I'm not sure she's a speed metal freak

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I'm not sure she's a speed metal freak
      Neither is my hot blonde wife.

I listen to good music from all genres. I used to really be into the Texas music scene in the early 2000's when it was good.

Comment

Neither is my hot blonde wife.

I listen to good music from all genres. I used to really be into the Texas music scene in the early 2000's when it was good.
        If you’re going to say she’s hot, you have to post pic.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up for a Wednesday night game! Should be a good one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Saw this one floating on Twitter and thought it was pretty cool.

[ATTACH]975546[/ATTACH]

The Texas players sure are confident for being double digit dogs.[emoji15]
            Most the players in the game are “Texas” players...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              I got in big trouble for a bikini pic on here about 10 years ago but that was when she was on here. Reckless Cheri.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Thanks for the heads up for a Wednesday night game! Should be a good one too.
                viewership ratings may be down a bit since CFB will be paired up against the NLDS game 5 (WASH @ LA) - winner goes home. Not everyone has TBS so hopefully this SunBelt match-up on ESPN2 will capture some of the national audience. Tonight's motto …"In order to be a Champion, you have to beat the Champion".

Comment

I got in big trouble for a bikini pic on here about 10 years ago but that was when she was on here. Reckless Cheri.
                  yes you did, lol

Comment

Ready for the Cajuns game tonight. Would really like to be there by my boy wont be done with HS football practice until 6:30 so thats out. Cajuns have a really good trio of rb's. Arguably one of the top running games in the country. Time to break the losing streak to the mountaineers.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Let's just say she is way, and I mean way out of BoB's league...…...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Let's just say she is way, and I mean way out of BoB's league...…...
                        Shut up Will.

Comment

a little 411 about Louisiana Lafayette, or The University of SouthWest Louisiana (USL) as it appears on my 2 diplomas. In the center of campus, is a 2 acre cypress swamp that was originally a pre-historic bison wallow. Known as Cypress Lake, the unique university landmark is home to native irises, alligators, turtles, birds and fish. It's also a common hangout for students and a point of interest for tourists visiting Lafayette, Louisiana. Cypress Lake is casually called "The Swamp," which is also the nickname of the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football stadium, officially named Cajun Field.

Next time you're near campus, stop by and visit the alligators in their native habitat.

every few years this happens and the alligator has to be put back into the lake

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Because this thread needs pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            That woman is purty.....even for a longhorn

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              GAME DAY

Cajuns hosting App State tonight on national TV

Arguably the biggest conference game at Cajun Field in a looooong time as the winner is in the driver's seat to host the Sun Belt Conference Championship game. Since joining the SBC, App State is the program that all other teams circle on the calendar. They have national recognition being the first FCS team to beat a ranked FBS school (2007 @ #5 Michigan), and they have 3 1-AA National Championships. The Mountaineers have won back to back to back "3-peat" SBC championships. Louisiana is 0-6 vs. App and have never beaten them.

Louisiana (4-1) leads the nation in rushing yds. per game at home ... 407 yds. , and ranks 5th nationally with 282 rushing yds./game. App (4-0) ranks 5th nationally scoring 48.7 per/game. Defensively, the Cajuns are giving up 372 yds./game and the Mountaineers are giving up 462 yds./game. Should be a very evenly matched game and possibly decided by who has the ball last. Cajun HC Billy Napier has the program headed in the right direction as this team is very physical. Louisiana will have to assert their dominance on offense, defense, and special teams. A Win keeps the momentum rolling into conference play, and a loss at home will be very disappointing.

I'll be at The Swamp tonight supporting my alma mater and hoping for a W. Geaux Cajuns !

FYI - that crawfish helmet was an April Fool's joke. I would have no problem if the team wore that helmet since it represents the unique Cajun culture, and it has a "cool factor" that appeals to 19-20 year old kids.

Go Cajuns! I’d vote to see them wear the helmet

Comment

Ragin Cajun Athletics and concessions … several months ago the ULL Athletic Director and University mutually agreed to reduce prices and make sporting events more affordable & family friendly. They want to see more families and kids enjoying the college atmosphere. Start kids off young and you'll have a fan for life.

Food prices have gotten crazy at sporting events nationwide, regardless if you're at an NFL, NBA, or CFB game. No one wants to pay $10 for a draft beer and $6 for a hot dog on top of the price for admission and parking. My GA ticket for tonight's game was $7. I'm pretty sure you won't find concession prices this cheap at any stadium or athletic event. I'm proud of my school for choosing the working class man over padding their pockets with ridiculous prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X