No announcement yet.

S.n.h.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I carried the last time my son and I hunted out there.

Think I'm going to camp at Huntsville SP. My Onx looks like a christmas tree with 1,000,000 pins. Narrowing down this week to top 10 just in case the areas are unwalkable when I arrive.

Comment

Here's a little link to help correctly answer most of the questions being asked. You don't want to explain to the GW "Some guy on the internet told me ...."

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! No tag for me, I'll just have to hope for a swamp monster to make a mistake!

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
          Tagged

Comment

S.n.h.f. 2019-2020

I’ll be hunting the Sam for my first time this year. Been 20+ yrs since I’ve tried public. Have some spots to check out hopefully after this rain stops. Kinda neutralized the spots I was planning to search for water though. I probably won’t hunt until late archery season, probably not at all in November then later December when most go back inside. Plan to see if I can get away from the crowd. Aim small

Last edited by TXOUTLAW; 09-18-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Went up near Stubblefield to scout for hog last week, lots of tracks to follow but no fresh scat or noise. They seem pretty nocturnal. Found this timber rattler waiting to bite me on my way back

Don't get caught sleeping by this guy, that middle print was my foot

Comment

Originally posted by azcoleman View Post
                Went up near Stubblefield to scout for hog last week, lots of tracks to follow but no fresh scat or noise. They seem pretty nocturnal. Found this timber rattler waiting to bite me on my way back

Don't get caught sleeping by this guy, that middle print was my foot
                Holy chit. I hate those things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I concur

Comment

We should close one of the duplicate SHNF threads

Comment

Originally posted by CAP View Post
                      We should close one of the duplicate SHNF threads
                      That would be awesome. People are already posting the same thing on both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisbeer View Post
                        That would be awesome. People are already posting the same thing on both of them.
                        Whew, that explains it. I thought I was just drinking too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X