No announcement yet.

Outrageous phone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$180 a month for 2 phones unlimited, 4 satellite TVs, broadband internet. Bought the phones outright, so not financing any devices.

Comment

My wife and myself unlimited att for $242 mo. I need to go shopping.

Comment

We py about $320 month with at&t for 5 lines unlimited and 2 phones on the next plan.

Comment

I have AT&T cell, unlimited data, home phone, internet, direct tv/w/hbo, 230.00 month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$88 for unlimited single line after the phone payed off

Comment

Verizon
              4 lines of unlimited

150-160

Comment

$128 for my iPhone, by myself, with corporate 15% discount [emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

Most of my family has changed to Consumer Cellular. They use AT&T & T-Mobile’s towers. It has cut their bill in half. We are about to change- Our bill will go from $220 a month to $110 a month.

There are many reasons why customers just like you consistently choose Consumer Cellular. When Freedom Calls, we're here to answer. Make the switch today.

Comment

$74.00 a month
                    unlimited phone with unlimited internet...

Comment

Well, If y’all hear about the Verizon store in Brenham burning down tomorrow. Totally wasn’t me

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        Verizon
                        4 lines of unlimited

150-160
                        Been with Verizon for 10+ yrs. They won't even give me 2 lines unlimited for that. We pay $170 for my wife and I and share 16G. Ridiculous and I always hear other saying exactly what you said. We were just in the store this past Tuesday arguing this.

Unlimited will run is $210 I believe and that's with a discount!

Comment

$195 total per month with att. Three lines and unlimited. 20% discount through work.

Comment

How is there so many different prices!?

Comment

I pay $240 for 2 lines, 1 phone is brand new, WiFi and directv all in one

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Been with Verizon for 10+ yrs. They won't even give me 2 lines unlimited for that. We pay $170 for my wife and I and share 16G. Ridiculous and I always hear other saying exactly what you said. We were just in the store this past Tuesday arguing this.

Unlimited will run is $210 I believe and that's with a discount!
                                we pay 40 a phone for unlimited.

then we have a discount for paying online direct debit and I get a discount as a TDCJ/Private Facility Chaplain.

puts it a 167 per month with all fees (I just checked)

we own all of our phones

210 is nuts for 2

Comment

Working...
                                X