No announcement yet.

No BETO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odork is not going away. Too much money was invested by the liberals on this election. He owes too many favors. Libs will expect a return on their investment.

Comment

They better already be working on the next idiot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see Texas still red but getting too close

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          They better already be working on the next idiot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          i'm sure that they are, what bothers me is how close it was; speaks volumes about our state imo.

God save us.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
            Odork is not going away. Too much money was invested by the liberals on this election. He owes too many favors. Libs will expect a return on their investment.
            No, that’s 70-80 million Hollywood dollars down the drain. He’s got no favors to give.

He may not go away, but he’s just another Wendy Davis. The liberal flavor-of-the-month that will be cast aside for the next big thing.

Comment

I really don't think it is time for fist pumping as all we did was dodge a bullet it looks like. damb sad imo

Comment

Beto luck next time!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  i'm sure that they are, what bothers me is how close it was; speaks volumes about our state imo.

God save us.
                  True. Scary.

Comment

[ATTACH]932520[/ATTACH]

Comment

luv it!!

Comment

Beto=caca

Comment

It was closer than it should have been, but that is because Beto flat outworked Cruz. He out-fundraised him. He out-marketed him. He out-campaigned him. Cruz got elected because he is a Republican in Texas...that is the tide that is changing, as that will soon no longer be enough. *** holes better come to work.

Comment

For those that keep saying this was close, it was because of the candidates and not the parties. Abbott won easily by double digits because he is well liked and his opponent was bad. Cruz barely won because he turned a bunch of Trump supporters off with how he initially handled losing to Trump and his opponent was very charasmatic which seems to matter to a bunch of folks these days. Texas is not close to turning blue in the Senate.

Comment

Don't forget the influx of people from other states to Texas in recent years because of our economy, higher wages, lower cost of living and no state income taxes. Not that everything Texas politicians do is perfect, but I believe the effect of the recent years of newcomers cannot be understated.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                It was closer than it should have been, but that is because Beto flat outworked Cruz. He out-fundraised him. He out-marketed him. He out-campaigned him. Cruz got elected because he is a Republican in Texas...that is the tide that is changing, as that will soon no longer be enough. *** holes better come to work.
                                true, but if not for the Hollywood $$$ and all of the other out of state $$$ injected into the campaign it would have never been this close; but... it is really telling that it got this close in TEXAS??????

Comment

Working...
                                X