Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Much more enjoyable trip home than last years...........Another great trip in the books with unforgettable great memories made. Shoot him at 15 yards and he died at 30.....Thank the Lord. In the one photo you can see my arrow and my buck.....

Can't wait for the next one. Best of luck to all you south of the river hunters.

P.S. I will post my real trophy kill later........"Not everyone can kill a Pope and Young "pear rat" with a rock".............Can they Bo???????Still laughing and shaking my head telling that story.............

Rwc

Right on big dawg! [emoji1320]. Glad it all came together this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Much more enjoyable trip home than last years...........Another great trip in the books with unforgettable great memories made. Shoot him at 15 yards and he died at 30.....Thank the Lord. In the one photo you can see my arrow and my buck.....

Can't wait for the next one. Best of luck to all you south of the river hunters.

P.S. I will post my real trophy kill later........"Not everyone can kill a Pope and Young "pear rat" with a rock".............Can they Bo???????Still laughing and shaking my head telling that story.............

Rwc
      Was wondering when you were gonna post this haha. Great buck and congrats

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        We call it Cattlemans.....its where they bring beef cattle in to be weighed and they sell products and 2 different corns....around 7.70 a bag and it smells sweet...the deer love it. Just outside Guerrero off hwy2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Guerrero Coahuila? Hwy 2 south of town?

Comment

RWC--

That's a beautiful buck. Proud for you. Congratulations!

Comment

Great Buck RWC Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Richard! Great buck and shot

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful buck!!

Saw mature deer chasing this morning, it's getting close!

Comment

Rwc

Great buck Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
                      Guerrero Coahuila? Hwy 2 south of town?
                      Yes sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rwc
                        Beautiful buck and awesome shooting. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful buck!!! Way to get ur done[emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one RWC! Just got back from a 2 day hunt. We saw some beautiful up and comers but no mature bucks. The bucks we saw were pushing like crazy. IMO the mature bucks are another week out near Villa Union. Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                              Nice one RWC! Just got back from a 2 day hunt. We saw some beautiful up and comers but no mature bucks. The bucks we saw were pushing like crazy. IMO the mature bucks are another week out near Villa Union. Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!
                              Man I hope we don't miss it heading down 12/26! Seemed like last year we had our best action 12/30-12/31

Comment

Rwc
                                I'm surprised you didn't post the killer super rat kill 1st

Congrats Richard on your first Mexico trophy and thanks for letting me share the experience with you. It was a pleasure Bud

Comment

Working...
                                X