No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone on ever tried shipping tanned capes ? Hell you can ship most anything what’s the worst that could happen.
    Last edited by JEB300; 12-10-2019, 11:30 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Cattleman's has plenty I'm sure. Do you know how to get there? There are also several other feed stores in NL. Dinapce behind cattleman's and Purina on the main bypass just to name a few.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      I do not know how to get to Cattleman's. I'm always in Colombia and hardly ever go into nl

Comment

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
        I do not know how to get to Cattleman's. I'm always in Colombia and hardly ever go into nl

We always have everything deliver to our place. May or May not be an option for you

Comment

I can't get my phone to upload I'm in the brush. Possibly someone can drop a pin for you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
            We always have everything deliver to our place. May or May not be an option for you
            do you do bags or bulk Dean?

Comment

do you do bags or bulk Dean?

Corn is bagged.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                We have had all of our delivered from Piedras. Worth every penny. 4 ton minimum and 250$ delivery fee but our ranch is WAY back in the sticks.

Comment

Shoot me a text and I'll send you a pin for Cattleman's.

979-777-6319

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                    We have had all of our delivered from Piedras. Worth every penny. 4 ton minimum and 250$ delivery fee but our ranch is WAY back in the sticks.

Agreed

Comment

We call it Cattlemans.....its where they bring beef cattle in to be weighed and they sell products and 2 different corns....around 7.70 a bag and it smells sweet...the deer love it. Just outside Guerrero off hwy2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You cant shoot a 180 if you shoot a 170, cant u hunt deer without corn scented with sweetners? love you guys��, be safe

Comment

Much more enjoyable trip home than last years...........Another great trip in the books with unforgettable great memories made. Shoot him at 15 yards and he died at 30.....Thank the Lord. In the one photo you can see my arrow and my buck.....

Can't wait for the next one. Best of luck to all you south of the river hunters.

P.S. I will post my real trophy kill later........"Not everyone can kill a Pope and Young "pear rat" with a rock".............Can they Bo???????Still laughing and shaking my head telling that story.............

Rwc
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great deer. Nice shot. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Much more enjoyable trip home than last years...........Another great trip in the books with unforgettable great memories made. Shoot him at 15 yards and he died at 30.....Thank the Lord. In the one photo you can see my arrow and my buck.....

Can't wait for the next one. Best of luck to all you south of the river hunters.

P.S. I will post my real trophy kill later........"Not everyone can kill a Pope and Young "pear rat" with a rock".............Can they Bo???????Still laughing and shaking my head telling that story.............

Rwc

Great deer!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Wow beautiful deer congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X