Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay to rent/park/hunt year round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
    Seriously? You can't park an RV at an RV park for less than $5K/year or so. What am I missing?
    It’s a hunting lease not an rv park. You start getting over $1,500 and especially $5k+ you get a lot more than what you’re describing

Comment

Where is the land located? Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pay 850 a yr, electric and water included in the price. I can leave the camper there year round if i choose

Comment

I would think 2k at the max. But it’s whatever someone is willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
            Where is the land located? Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This makes a difference for sure. Where is the land?

Comment

Close to home with 140 inch dear I’d pay three grand.

Comment

There are several lurking about that are 140+ for certain.
                Several 140”+ bucks on 70 acres?

$3500 per year with full hookups, cable tv, wifi, 2500 acres, 5 deer, guests allowed, year round access
                Last edited by sbushee; 09-21-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

$2500-3000 a piece for 2 people year round.

Comment

I guess I should’ve been more clear as I want to set this up as A place to live on a more permanent basis with the ability to use the land four-wheel, Hunt, etc. it’s in Lampasas. Thanks for the input everyone drop it for now.

Comment

I think $2500/ea for 2 people is absolute tops or $3000 for one. 70 acres isn’t much.

Comment

I guess I should’ve been more clear as I want to set this up as A place to live on a more permanent basis with the ability to use the land four-wheel, Hunt, etc. it’s in Lampasas. Thanks for the input everyone drop it for now.
                        10-4 original post was a little confusing. If someone is renting the entire place to live year round that’s different.

Comment

Your going to have to decide if those upgrades are worth it to you because they will not be worth much to a hunting lessee. Sounds like a great place but just not big enough to justify a lease price large enough to recoup over a couple Years.

Comment

I think you could get around 750 per month. Your basically renting a rv spot with seclusion and 70 acre yard. More and more people are going the rv route

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Split it up. Rent out the RV spot for someone who wants to live in it full time out there, not hunt. Not sure if it would be worth $400-$500/month but it might.

Lease out the hunting rights to two guys that are buddies/brothers for $1,000-$1,500 each. They can pull a camper out there during season and take it home when they leave.

Comment

buy a cheap RV and put it out there and put it on Air B-n-B for $50 per night.

Comment

Working...
                                X