"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
    Did a full day in the San G. Unit today with sneaky.. Managed to lose a really important knife (my grandpa made for me). So if anyone finds a deer antler handle knife that says Joshua please let me know! No bacon down.
    Oh no!!

We covered SO much ground as well...the last place I saw it was the first peninsula we swept, when you showed it to me. Crap, I don't even know where to begin trying to retrace all those steps...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      Oh no!!

We covered SO much ground as well...the last place I saw it was the first peninsula we swept, when you showed it to me. Crap, I don't even know where to begin trying to retrace all those steps...
      Yeah I will be going back out there and trying to locate it soon. Hopefully one of our bow hunter brothers stumbles across it!

Comment

Is anyone up to meet in this wonderfully horrible weather?

Comment

I was thinking about takeing the boat for some fishing later.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
            Is anyone up to meet in this wonderfully horrible weather?
            It was a great day for hog hunting as we went out from #7 around 7:30 and covered a lot of the area east working towards #6 and seen some deer and no hogs. We left after 1:00 p.m. and my buddy went to #6 and seen no hog however seen a lot of dove I don't know where the hogs are at this point however it was a good day to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              I was out at the camp. River is nice and high, easy trip in. Had hogs rooting up by the outhouse about 60 yards from us while we were sleeping. Go figure
              They not ascared of you. Plus you probably had that hog call going all night long. The one way to learn Granger is to wear out a couple pairs of boots.

Comment

KAP boys! Knocked down a nice young boar this morning!
                Attached Files

Comment

Way to go Sneaky!!

Comment

Congrats that's a great shot to

Comment

The old Browning takes another one. Way to go. Fat little sucker. And you weren't lying about the shot. No wonder he folded in less tha 20 yrds.

Comment

Congrats! Fine eatin there

Comment

Good shot sneaky!

Who's still in for next weekend hunt? I know crod is in, last I heard paint man and formally know as " grinder" was in. I can shuttle from primitive launch. Not the " meat and potatoes hunt" more like clean out the freezer hunt I have a ton of jalapeño and cheese deer sausage and need to make room for this years sausage party.

Comment

Going to Gate 6 with my 11 year old tomorrow. Hope we have the place to ourselves because we plan to tromp a lot trying to learn the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              Who's still in for next weekend hunt?.
                              me

Comment

Pretty sure I'm coming, will be there friday evening probably after dark though.

Comment

Working...
                                X