Ray Roberts Ferals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Roberts Ferals?

Anybody hunt around the Ray Roberts WMA for ferals? I am thinking about going out there in the morning and poking around a bit. Got a new bow and I'm wanting to stick something with it. Thanks Rick

I have seen several around when dove hunting and bow fishing. Seems like every time I try to hog hunt up there I get skunked. We usually go around the north end. If you go north of Tioga and turn on Hog Town Road take it till it dead ends then turn right that road will dead end into an entrance for the TPWL land.

Comment

I think the season for feral hogs is jan 1st!

Comment

why the hell would they have a hog season, I would think they would want those b@stards eradicated

Comment

he was meaning deer hunt till jan 1st there is no closed season for hogs and only a very short time for deer

Comment

Nope,no deer season at RayBob(but there oughta be).Archery feral hog season jan.15-aug.31 I do a lot of fishing on the lake an see a deer every now and then.Only seen a pig once.

Comment

hog town road has lots of hogs from what i scouted and hunted last year for a bit. never seen anything though. baiting is not legal there but i tell you i seen lots of corn on the ground.

Comment

I know there are some good hogs there 250 range maybe more I hope I do good this year for hogs and I hope it is cold.

Comment

Working...
                X