No announcement yet.

What’s the deal with white claw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an extra kick to your vodka/soda. What's not to love?

Comment

Aren't they 5% alcohol by volume? That'll get you going lol

Comment

Had some of the Grapefruit Bon & Viv brand ones a couple weeks ago. Gotta say, those things are pretty dang refreshing.

Comment

More Evidence there are "Men" among us with high levels of Progesterone. Y'all might as well put on a white-lace apron and be permanent Camp-Beetch's !

Comment

My son bought some, I didn't care for them.

Comment

The black cherry ones are on point

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Metrosexual, lumbersexual, hipster, yuppie "seltzer" drink .....or for women...

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Didn’t they call it Zima back in the day?

Yep

Comment

How many times above do Miller Lite drinkers say they are looking for a little change.

Coincidence? They don't like good beer either.

Comment

I can't find it anywhere but are the malt liquor? And for those that have tried both, how do they compare to Truly? My fiance is always looking for something in a can to drink (she can't drink beer as much as she loves it due to gluten allergies). She bought a bunch of flavors of Truly but doesn't care for it. Maybe this is another option but she doesn't do malt liquor either.

Comment

I'm about as far away from metro as it gets and I have drank them several times. The black cherry with a shot of vodka and a little lime is pretty dang refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          I can't find it anywhere but are the malt liquor? And for those that have tried both, how do they compare to Truly? My fiance is always looking for something in a can to drink (she can't drink beer as much as she loves it due to gluten allergies). She bought a bunch of flavors of Truly but doesn't care for it. Maybe this is another option but she doesn't do malt liquor either.

I have tried Truly and didn’t care much for it. I thought white claw was a little less on the sweet side but still good. Tell her to try the lime flavored white claw or the black cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
                            I have tried Truly and didn’t care much for it. I thought white claw was a little less on the sweet side but still good. Tell her to try the lime flavored white claw or the black cherry.

Thanks and I didn't post on the other thread but welcome

Comment

They are for the folks smoking USB drives instead of real tobacco sticks.

Comment

My wife drinks it poolside and she prefers the White Claw over Truly.

Comment

Working...
                                X