No announcement yet.

ford dealership nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a computer and $100 deposit can order a Bronco.

Comment

Car buying is a big enough nut kick as is, can't imagine wanting one bad enough to deal with the current BS.

Comment

I predict there will be a lot of people holding onto vehicles for a lot longer, like it used to be. drive it until the repairs cost more than a new one.

Comment

I just bought a new Tacoma yesterday, no issues. I did have to watch and pounce.

Comment

39 K for a Bronco is trolling. Sticker for base is straight up like 33,000 and with TT&L you'd have to be close to 39... Yes there may be a temporary shortage in new vehicles due to shut downs but it's temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              Everything is crazy, neighbors wife is trying to buy an explorer and having a tough time finding what she wants
              If your wife has a trade in.. you can most likely get more for it.. selling it yourself..
              We just got an explorer.. dealer tried to steal our trade in.
              I know they have to make money.. but they liw balled us by $7995... we walked.

Lots of stories of people selling their cars on facebook.. only to get calls from dealerships in search of inventory.. offering cash.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                We must know the same person. I already heard this exact story.
                Me too. So far it has only been 2 different dealerships but give it a few days-

Comment

Exact reason I give dealerships absolute hell when I purchase. All they do is try and take advantage. Been around it too much and know their tricks. Then theirs fords "A plan pricing" that is a hook line and sinker for paying over price.

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
                    Anyone with a computer and $100 deposit can order a Bronco.
                    That would be a “reservation”. Have to order through dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      As someone who is going through the process, she did not get a loaded Bronco for $39K. We reserved first day and have a first day order date, and I hope we get it by Christmas.

Something seems off in the story.
                      “Loaded the way she wants.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                        That would be a “reservation”. Have to order through dealer.
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-brgkkjnHc"]Seinfeld - Car Reservation - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                          I had the same experience with Ford of boerne, f350 high $50,000’s , go to pick it up
                          And sign finalized P.O it’s now +$77,000 , sales manager said I could write a check for the difference, bank car buying service had 2x heck to get a refund check

Wow- that’s crazy…. I bought my 2021 F-150 from them with no issues, but just ahead of the craziness. I ordered in November and took delivery in February and they honored the deal (X-plan) with absolutely no problems…. Hate to hear they are doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now I’m worried about the 22 superduty I ordered.

Comment

You're having a dealership nightmare vs a manufacturer issue.

(Just stating the obvious)

There are many great dealers and salespeople as well as the bottom of the pot.

Comment

Your version of a nightmare and mine are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X