Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I think you mean Luger.
    Yes I did. Not sure why I kept typing that.

Comment

First rifle I bought in 1982 Remington 788 in 7mm-08. Still my go to gun if something needs hunting. Still shoots half inch groups with handloads.

I have a few others that are in my will and some day if I get to where I cannot shoot they will go to the people then named in the will.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
        Actually called a Nambu, but he always called it a Ruger. It looks a lot like a Ruger.
        Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I think you mean Luger.
        This is a Nambu, it looks a lot like a Luger and it also resembles the Ruger Standard semi-auto .22 that Bill Ruger produced as his first pistol.
        Attached Files

Comment

No sentimental value, but this gun goes with me everywhere these days. Feel naked without it.
          Attached Files

Comment

My Dads Service 1911 and my grandmothers double-barreled shotgun still shoot both at times because that's what they would want.

Comment

The only 2 I have that have big sentimental value my dad gave his brothers Ithaca 22 single shot lever action as my 1st gun. Not very pretty gun but super accurate. It’s what we always used when me and my buddies would have a shooting contest of some sort. And my 1100 LT20 I’ve had since I was 12 I’m 50 now. It’s my wife. Favorite gun to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My personal fav is my .25-06’ Original Sendero. It’s my pet, I love them all but that’s my number one. I always said I would have one and when the opportunity presented itself 20+ years ago I snatched one up. Best money I ever spent!

[emoji1662]

Comment

My little shawty..she’s kinda thick tho First cut with that 7-08 Manson reamer on a Bartlein M24 cut to 18”. Badger EFR machined in just in case. You know, thermals and all…
                  Attached Files

Comment

I cherish my dads ruger red label, 20 ga. I have also bought a Shilo Sharps 45-110 to hand down to my sons and then my grand son.

Comment

My grandfather gave me a sako .222 when I was 7.
                      Still shooting it. 55 yrs later.
                      Just bought some ammo for it for the next coyote hunt.

BP

Comment

M77 Ruger 7Mag.

Comment

Working...
                        X