Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 hours for a couple more year’s

Comment

I drive from Houston to Kimble county once a month or so. I love it out there. Plenty of game to watch and hunt. Not as many subdivisions as other areas in the hill country. Plus the town is decent and has a nice state park. If you plan to sell in the future you shouldn’t have a problem as properties there sell quick.

Your son will find plenty of snakes there. On my family’s property I’ve seen coach whips, rat snakes, brown racers, ribbon snake, western diamond back, black tail rattler, and coral snake.

Wish I could live there but I’m young and need to live in Houston for my job and keep the wife happy as junction doesn’t have the best shopping.

Comment

I have some that is a 6 hour trip one way and that's why it's for sale. 2 hours one way is as far as I want to get to make trips convenient.

Comment

4-4.5 hours

Comment

We are in Mountain Home also, curious where you were and what you got per acre. we are off 1340 near Kerr Wildlife Management area.

Comment

Depends on if I'm shooting off the back porch or driving to "hunting property" Then its about 1.5 hours

Comment

Was right off 27. Bought for 14,000 per acre and sold for 16,000 per acre five months later.

Comment

would definitely have to think about selling our 440 acres @16K/acre

Comment

Can be 2 hours 15 minutes or 3 1/2 depending on how stupid 35 is.

Comment

About 1 hr and ten minutes. If it wasn't for construction in OK on 75 it would be 15/20 min. sooner.

Comment

Realtor told me there is a lot more game out there but sure don’t want the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by carp View Post
                          would definitely have to think about selling our 440 acres @16K/acre
                          Don’t know if you’ll get that for a place that large brother. Usually larger places sell for less per acre. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. You could list it yourself, invest in a bill board on I-10 and sell it in a week saving at least 3% on commission cost if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            Don’t know if you’ll get that for a place that large brother. Usually larger places sell for less per acre. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. You could list it yourself, invest in a bill board on I-10 and sell it in a week saving at least 3% on commission cost if not more.
                            Maybe, maybe not. Depends.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

The biggest problem a FSBO has is not having the exposure that the mls offers. But a billboard on I-10? That would be crazy. Folks are buying up that property like crazy. Wouldn’t be surprised if a developer snatched it up and sold everyone a 10 acre deer lease!

Comment

Live on it

Comment

Working...
                                X