How far is your land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far is your land?

Just sold our place in Mountain Home and made a profit. Realtor want me to go in with him and buy a larger piece in Kimble county. That’s another hours drive for me. Don’t know if y’all remembered but I sold the land because of taxes and drive time was aggravating my sciatica.
    Since then I’ve been to p t and got my problem reasonably straightened out and I told him I would NEVER buy another property without an exemption in place. He was with me on that.
    So how far do y’all drive or are willing to drive to your own property? Just curious.

5 1/2 hours but I wouldn’t do it for just any place this place is very special. Also I’ve had 2 lumbar surgeries and the 1 1/2 hour to the deer lease is convenient but I truly love hunting the other place better

Comment

15 min. !

Comment

Currently 6.5 hours. But i don't make the trip as often as I would like.

Comment

5 1/2 hours for me,6 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion,I stop a couple times each way to get out of the truck and move around ,also check on our labs.Long drive but to me it’s worth it.

Comment

400 Miles each way

Comment

6 1/2 hours & go every 2 weeks & sometimes more. I have never had a problem driving though.
              My only thoughts on your deal is make sure you have something worked out to split the place etc , if it doesn't work out being partners. I sure you probably have thought it out though.

Comment

1 hr

Comment

I sold a couple of mine that were five or so hours driving time. Longest drive now is three hours.

Comment

1.5 hours away.

Comment

just over 1 hr. longest I have driven was 3 hours to a place. for me, 3 is probably about the max I like to drive

Comment

Three hour round trip. It’s an easy drive

Comment

45 minutes

Comment

3 hours.

Comment

2.5 hrs and about 3 hrs would be my max.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X