No announcement yet.

Classifieds Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub categories is a grand idea but theres some who cant get that right already.

Ie...look what I made posted in the campfire etc

We have a lot of members so you're gonna have to deal with some level of it.

I'm good with the bumps
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I always ask for my money back when I can't see the new ads.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
        My only complaint is folks need to post pics!
        Yes...Like your avatar.

Comment

If you were only closer.

Comment

First off, it’s free so stop crying about the minor details.
            Second....the classifieds on this site is Tire Kicker Central. You have to be almost giving something away here before anyone buys it.....and even then it’s a maybe. Combine that with the fact that almost every firearm listed (used) is priced higher than it can be found new online. It’s a joke.

Comment

I don't think every item is overpriced. Seen some good ones and they go quick.

Likely some folks have made it to pope & young by bumps on their overpriced items. I'll hit the back button on those, but do actually check to see if anyone ever shows interest.

I do find it odd that some folks will advertise in the campfire section.

In general, bumps don't bother me. Maybe cause I don't have the time to get on tbh 12 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Hard to complain when it is FREE.
                this x2 bump

Comment

I'm just thankful we have a Classified Section at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    This is true! I believe El Jefe has come close to deleting it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post

This. Find another classifieds with the percentage of good people and people doing what they say. I’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't mind the bumps, ttt, etc. What I'd like to see is:

1. categories would help separate what I'd be interested in,

2. Close your listing(s) when it sells!!! Either that or do your ads on CL.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            First off, it’s free so stop crying about the minor details.
                            Second....the classifieds on this site is Tire Kicker Central. You have to be almost giving something away here before anyone buys it.....and even then it’s a maybe. Combine that with the fact that almost every firearm listed (used) is priced higher than it can be found new online. It’s a joke.
                            Man I don't know what guns you've been looking at but I bought a Benelli Ethos $700 less than retail,and a Browning 25-06 with euro glass $500 less in the same day!
                            I've bought,and sold a mountain of stuff off of the classifieds,and never had a hiccup.Just sold that Potbelly blind this morning as a matter of fact.

That reminds me.Better close the thread[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                              Man I don't know what guns you've been looking at but I bought a Benelli Ethos $700 less than retail,and a Browning 25-06 with euro glass $500 less in the same day!
                              I've bought,and sold a mountain of stuff off of the classifieds,and never had a hiccup.Just sold that Potbelly blind this morning as a matter of fact.

That reminds me.Better close the thread[emoji23]

Same.... and when I do sell stuff .. I get what I consider fair prices for it. Sure you have your lowballers but as a whole it’s a good experience.

Comment

I've done many deals on this classified and have never met a stranger. Usually end up taking for a couple of hours and leave there with a fellowship that was worth more than money. Try to do that on craigslist.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X