Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would I be able to put a TRD Pro hood (the one with the scoop) on a TRD Offroad?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
      Would I be able to put a TRD Pro hood (the one with the scoop) on a TRD Offroad?
      Yes. Only difference is the scoop.

Comment

For anyone wanting to join the t4r gang, I just re-posted mine in the classifieds. Awesome setup, just wanting to move to a tundra for pulling larger camper

Comment

If anyone has any stock Tacoma or 4Runner Black TRD rims they aren’t using, I would be interested in buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by 999 View Post
            If anyone has any stock Tacoma or 4Runner Black TRD rims they aren’t using, I would be interested in buying them.
            Join TX4R and ATX4R on FB. They pop up all the time!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's my 07
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
                Here's my 07

[emoji1303][emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we just got back from our first “long” trip. 4 days off grid, 151 miles of mostly off road. We had some challenges, but also some really awesome times! Learned a lot on this trip.

Way too many pics to post here.

I’m hooked!

Comment

Comment

^^ That looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Where did y’all go?

You mind sharing what you like/ dislike about your set up? Needed but didn’t have, or any other items?

Most I’ve done is tent camped at Garner, Perdenales, Palo Duro, and Big Bend.
                        Done without most amenities but want to make it more convenient.

Comment

Really awesome!

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                            Awesome! Where did y’all go?

You mind sharing what you like/ dislike about your set up? Needed but didn’t have, or any other items?

Most I’ve done is tent camped at Garner, Perdenales, Palo Duro, and Big Bend.
                            Done without most amenities but want to make it more convenient.

Take a look at the Texas Hill Country Loop, you can find maps online.

Sure, I don’t mind. First of all, this is set up for my family(4), some may only need provisions for two people. The truck is great, but small and under powered. I learned that I need to upgrade the suspension, I hit the bump stops a lot because of the weight.
                            The fridge is a very nice option, but not needed at all times(ice availability). The tent is awesome, but there are some cheaper and smaller ones out there. I’d like to find a lighter option for the kids cots. Right now they are on army cots. I also learned to stake it down TIGHT, EVERY TIME! We had a front blow in sat night with 40+mph winds for over an hour. That was fun.......overall, I’m pretty happy with the setup, but we learn more every time. Next stop....BIG BEND!!

Comment

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

I’ve read and watched videos about beefing up the suspension due to the weight.

Big Bend is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X