2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Based on what yall said, I'll be ordering a pair. I tried 3 or 4 times to get the forever last socks and got no where.

I meant to ask are they pretty true to size?
    I was at Brush to Bay awhile back in Hallettsville and they had the socks there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I was at Brush to Bay awhile back in Hallettsville and they had the socks there.
      I went and looked right after I posted and they had them on the website.

At fist they said they would be available first of the summer. When they didnt show up I emailed and called. "First of July" they said. I waited and nothing. This late in the game I can save enough beer cans over the winter to buy the barts. The bottoms of my booties are cut up enough from shell its just a matter of time. Might as well just bite the bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Based on what yall said, I'll be ordering a pair. I tried 3 or 4 times to get the forever last socks and got no where.

I meant to ask are they pretty true to size?
        They seem to be pretty true to size. I went up 1 size ,because they seemed a little narrow. I got mine at Johnny's in Eagle Lake.

Comment

Just stop by Matagorda Outfitters next time you are down. They had a whole bunch of Bart's Bay Armor boots last weekend when I was in there.

Comment

Hey Glenn,
            What did you call us that one time? West Matagorda TBH Posse or something??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
              Hey Glenn,

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                lmao!

Comment

Hey Glenn,

At one point 3 of the guys came wading up to the boat. I told them they looked like a bunch of gunslingers coming in. LOL!

Comment

Hey Glenn,

Probably the West Matagorda Bay Perch Jerkers. Or maybe it was Dinks-R-Us. Heck, I can't remember. I spout brilliant stuff off pretty much all the time. It's really hard to mentally catalog it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                      Probably the West Matagorda Bay Perch Jerkers. Or maybe it was Dinks-R-Us. Heck, I can't remember. I spout brilliant stuff off pretty much all the time. It's really hard to mentally catalog it all.

LMAO. It was something else. [emoji1787]

Comment

Just stop by Matagorda Outfitters next time you are down. They had a whole bunch of Bart's Bay Armor boots last weekend when I was in there.
                        I'll axe for the Glenn special discount
                        Lol

I think it was the west bay posse or something.

It was pretty much the reason we heckled you all the way out of the harbor Monday. The guy on the starboard rear didn't know which way to look being it was coming from two sides

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao! Greatness! 😂

Comment

Another great day on the water today. Kendall Kersh and I took these guys fishing this morning and caught a pile.

Comment

First cast of the morning. Cork sat for less than a minute. Was expecting that pull from a 15” trout but this one felt a bit heavier :.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another great day on the water today. Kendall Kersh and I took these guys fishing this morning and caught a pile.

You the man Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                                X