No announcement yet.

South Texas buck (Take 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon has 'em... for fifty something bucks... I just ordered the DeWalt version because I have a bunch of DeWalt tools and batteries... more flexibility that way... Sat last weekend in my new Krivoman blind and it was nice in the mornings, but couldn't handle the afternoons... I'm hoping this fan will make it tolerable...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Amazon has 'em... for fifty something bucks... I just ordered the DeWalt version because I have a bunch of DeWalt tools and batteries... more flexibility that way... Sat last weekend in my new Krivoman blind and it was nice in the mornings, but couldn't handle the afternoons... I'm hoping this fan will make it tolerable...
      I found the fan alone at Home Depot for $30 or $40. I had Ryobi tools already, but now only have the fan. This fan rocks.

Comment

100 degrees this afternoon! Staying optimistic for the morning hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Sending all the luck I can muster up for you, buddy. Hope things come together in the morning.
          Thanks man!

Comment

Just caught up and anxious for the morning hunt. Hope you get him... an amazing buck. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck ladies!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Well any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                      Congratulations Teresa! An absolute beast! He will more than likely go mid 160s. We will find later this weekend what Los Cazadores gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dang, What a buck!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

The look back of update here makes me nervous. I hope all is well

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            I’ve been thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Yea, I've been checking in all morning. Hopefully they're just too busy celebrating.

Comment

He was just on here reading this and didn’t respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X