• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, hope you get him

Comment

Beautiful buck

Good luck!

Comment

Looks like his brother or son in that second pic.

Comment

Following

Comment

Hell yeah! This will give me something to follow. He looks bigger this year! Good luck!

Comment

Wow!! Good luck on that one! Absolutely stunning deer!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                Good Luck! Heck of a deer! I would have had by butt down there opening weekend....
                Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                With him coming regularly my butt would look d have been there shooting him before he breaks! Can't wait
                Definitely rolling the dice some. Scheduling on everyone's end, paired with me hunting our primary lease near San Angelo opening weekend pushed this hunt to the second week.

My buddy and his wife will be hunting this Friday as well with us. They are going after a monster 9! Should be an action packed weekend.

Comment

Here is the pic of the 9 pt that my buddy’s wife will be going after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    Definitely rolling the dice some. Scheduling on everyone's end, paired with me hunting our primary lease near San Angelo opening weekend pushed this hunt to the second week.

My buddy and his wife will be hunting this Friday as well with us. They are going after a monster 9! Should be an action packed weekend.
                    I think my primary lease would have been hunted this weekend, and last weekend my "secondary" lease would have seen blood spilled

Comment

Tomorrow will be showtime! He was there again this morning. Getting everything ready to go today and all my gear as scent free as possible. Gonna try to slip in undetected.

Getting to the ranch tomorrow early afternoon. I’ll shoot some arrows to make sure everything is still tuned and I’m shooting good.

Comment

Heck, just following this thread is exciting!! Good luck! Waitin' on LDP's now. That's one of those bucks where "ground shrinkage" will not be an issue! He'll look bigger and bigger the closer you get to him when walkin' up on him!! I'm all pumped up for you!!

Comment

Get'em!

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Smoke that meat wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post

Tomorrow will be showtime! He was there again this morning. Getting everything ready to go today and all my gear as scent free as possible. Gonna try to slip in undetected.

Getting to the ranch tomorrow early afternoon. I’ll shoot some arrows to make sure everything is still tuned and I’m shooting good.

I do believe I would have caught a case of the China virus and had to quarantine to the ranch. Away from work and the family for everyone's safety of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X