No announcement yet.

Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully get a better look at this one!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only had cameras out for a little over a week, but got a couple good lucking bucks so far. Excited to see what October brings!
      Attached Files

Comment

Don’t have a contender yet but got some pics to share.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2504.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24629414
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2502.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	24629415
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2503.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	24629416

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will participate. West Side, Love County

Comment

I’m in for East Side, Push County. Although we don’t have many big bucks.......
            Attached Files

Comment

These pictures of pictures make every big buck on this thread look like a world record [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                Good looking 8, I do like me a big 8. This is 8 I will probably not pass up.[ATTACH]1016157[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]1016159[/ATTACH]

I don’t know how you Oklahoma boys count, but that buck has 9 points

Comment

Not much gets past you guys. He’s a “main frame 8” that threw a little crab this year. And he’s got some junk on back of bases so I guess he’s a 12, so I do like me a 12. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    These pictures of pictures make every big buck on this thread look like a world record [emoji23]

My phone does not have a SD card hole...? How do you put your pics on here? But I can see what your saying, I’m going to start taking pics of my pics with another phone. Should add another 20”’s. I know this has been beat to death and probably on this site but you can’t change references, ears, eye gap, body size. Kinda like the chuck Adams pose, guy must have been shooting a 42” bow and only weighted 90lbs

Comment

I’m in, West Side

Comment

Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                        My phone does not have a SD card hole...? How do you put your pics on here? But I can see what your saying, I’m going to start taking pics of my pics with another phone. Should add another 20”’s. I know this has been beat to death and probably on this site but you can’t change references, ears, eye gap, body size. Kinda like the chuck Adams pose, guy must have been shooting a 42” bow and only weighted 90lbs

Lol I’m just messing with y’all. They are great deer. You’re saying you can’t make a buck look bigger taking a pic of a pic?? You might not be able to add many inches to ears or eyes but I can make a 130 look like a 150 easy taking pics of the computer.

I use coverts and download the picture over the app or I will email myself the picture off the the SD card and then download it to my phone from the email.

Last edited by Tshelly; 09-13-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

In for the east.

Comment

Alright Gents! We currently stand at 54 participants with roughly 60% representing the West and 40% in the East! Still some time yet to go with stragglers signing on! Looking forward to getting things kicked off on October 1

Comment

Rolling up to Woodward today with a new stand and to get everything else rolling. Question for you OK food plot guys. Is it too late to plant turnips and radishes?

Comment

I planted some Big and Beasty yesterday. I think you should still be good to plant.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X