Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Added a Leer Topper and a Bed Rug today. Loving it already. Installing the Cap-Pack tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lookin good sir! What size tires are on that rig? Do you have a leveling or lift on it?

Comment

Added a Leer Topper and a Bed Rug today. Loving it already. Installing the Cap-Pack tomorrow.

Daaang I like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Lookin good sir! What size tires are on that rig? Do you have a leveling or lift on it?
        Thank you sir!

33/12.50 on 18” wheels with a +12 offset

I’m running Bilstein 5100’s all the way around. I have the front set at highest setting which I believe is 2.5” or 3”, can’t remember. 1” block in the rear.

I had to do very minor trimming up front. So little that it took me about 20 minutes tops once I figured out what I was going I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Daaang I like that!
          Thanks Jason. I can already tell I’m going to love having it. I’ve been fed up with cramming stuff in my back seat for a long time. Bed covers just don’t give me the room I need sometimes. I’m going to buy a cheap winch and build me a lift out in my pole barn so if I ever need to take it off for something, it will be a one man job.

Comment

Thanks Jason. I can already tell I’m going to love having it. I’ve been fed up with cramming stuff in my back seat for a long time. Bed covers just don’t give me the room I need sometimes. I’m going to buy a cheap winch and build me a lift out in my pole barn so if I ever need to take it off for something, it will be a one man job.

I've been threatening to go that route instead of the bed cover. That sure might have just put me over the edge..

Comment

I've been threatening to go that route instead of the bed cover. That sure might have just put me over the edge..
              Shop around and find trucks for sale at dealerships that have one on them and call the dealer and ask if they’d be willing to sell it. That’s how I got this set up today. Walked in with $600 cash and walked out with about $2500 or more worth of goodies.

And yes, I can already tell I much prefer this over the bed cover!! Kiddo has already asked me when we’re going to spend the night in it lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I found that website and if it is legitimate they have some interesting information. I wonder how skewed or true all the data is, but I can see how they got the numbers.

My first vehicle was a 4Runner that I eventually burned the engine up on(my fault).

Comment

Thank you sir!

33/12.50 on 18” wheels with a +12 offset

I’m running Bilstein 5100’s all the way around. I have the front set at highest setting which I believe is 2.5” or 3”, can’t remember. 1” block in the rear.

I had to do very minor trimming up front. So little that it took me about 20 minutes tops once I figured out what I was going I do.
                  Great looking truck. What mpg's are you getting on the highway?

Comment

Under roof storage rack installed today

Comment

I drove a K5 blazer growing up and never missed having a bed. It was great and it was about 5 minutes to pull the top when we wanted too. I imagine this would be similar. It’s probably the fact that I drove the blazer so long that’s making me want to go to a 4 runner or get a camper. It was so convenient to put the back seats up and store all my gear in the back under roof.

Comment

Man. I’ve been a Chevy guy my whole life. I’ve been tempted by the Tacoma many times. Can’t swing the mid size though. Pretty sure my next truck will be a tundra. Very curious as to what the redesign will look like rumored for 20121 model.

Comment

Originally posted by perchjerk View Post
                          Man. I’ve been a Chevy guy my whole life. I’ve been tempted by the Tacoma many times. Can’t swing the mid size though. Pretty sure my next truck will be a tundra. Very curious as to what the redesign will look like rumored for 20121 model.
                          Unfortunately they bumped the redesign back to 2022.

Lucky for me, I plan on driving mine another couple hundred thousand, so it won’t matter. Unless they are just that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                            I drove a K5 blazer growing up and never missed having a bed. It was great and it was about 5 minutes to pull the top when we wanted too. I imagine this would be similar. It’s probably the fact that I drove the blazer so long that’s making me want to go to a 4 runner or get a camper. It was so convenient to put the back seats up and store all my gear in the back under roof.
                            This is why I love them. It's more convenient too me than a truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Need input on Sequoia! My 4runner is not going anywhere.

Wife is driving a 2007 lifted suburban. Tired of endless issues. Found a good deal on a 2012 Limited. 100k miles. Looks immaculate. My only hang up is it's 18k. I know its Toyota but I've only owned the v6 models. Should we get an easy 150-160+? There's not many options when you need v8 and third row. I'm about at the limit of the chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                Need input on Sequoia! My 4runner is not going anywhere.

Wife is driving a 2007 lifted suburban. Tired of endless issues. Found a good deal on a 2012 Limited. 100k miles. Looks immaculate. My only hang up is it's 18k. I know its Toyota but I've only owned the v6 models. Should we get an easy 150-160+? There's not many options when you need v8 and third row. I'm about at the limit of the chevy.

To measure that longevity, iSeeCars.com analyzed data from 13.5 million used cars sold in 2017. Topping the list of long-lasting vehicles was the Toyota Sequoia large SUV, of which 6.6 percent of those sold had 200,000 miles or more on the odometer. That's 5.5 times the 1.2 percent average for all vehicles that made it 200,000 miles in the study.

Will yours last that long? A study of 13.5 million used cars sold in 2017 finds which ones tend to last the longest

Comment

Working...
                                X