No announcement yet.

LRGV- TENTIENTE live hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, congrats on the pig, hope you see more movement tomorrow!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes I wonder about my sanity. 37, drizzle and 15mph n wind and I’m about to get out of a warm truck chasing animals that don’t like cold. We’ll see what the day brings.
      Thanks for the good luck wishes and for coming hunting with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to ya brother . Just now found your thread.

Comment

Any luck this morning?

Comment

Looks like this weekend to hunt is just plain unlucky with the weather.

Comment

If I’d have listened to my gut when I got out this morning I would have been warm and dry all day. Didn’t like the area my blind is in for the weather so I fawned rain gear and a chair. Rain gear saved me but everything else is soaked and it’s just now a balmy 43*. I spooked 4 WT still hunting, my buddy saw about 7WT does throughout the day, other buddy nada. Things should change drastically tomorrow, they gotta be ready to eat and warm up. Stay tuned

Comment

Are hunting public land or private land? What is the place called that you are hunting? Looks like a fun place to hunt. Thanks for taking us along. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

It’s the title, on parks and wildlife draw system

Comment

I got you. Thanks for the ride. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, hope the change in weather brings them your way!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Balmy 43*, lighter n wind than yesterday but no rain so today is a better day. Warming with sun afternoon. They gotta be hungry got all day to wrap this up. Thanks for hunting with me.

Comment

This is where we are today. Had a bull cross about 300yds out but there was no clear shot to him. Waiting for him to come back

Comment

Looks like it's as good a place as any to me. Hoping this evening brings you something.

Comment

How's the hunting pressure? Are you bumping into anyone else? Are you sitting all day long?

Comment

Never bumped into anyone but the weather was hell for 2 days.
                                Looks like I leave with the pig. Today was an interesting day. Hunted an overgrown lane. Saw about 18 WT including 2 nice bucks, javelinas, coyote, turkey, and 4 nilgai non of which offered a decent shot. 3 were about 500 yds out.
                                Pretty neat place and I’ve Learned a lot in case I’m lucky enough to come back. Thanks for tagging along

Comment

Working...
                                X