Levi-Bowlife TV big deer Cactus Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
    Their website states it is a low fence native whitetail deer ranch,is it not?

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

Native maybe. Low fence free range no. Not in the typical sense of the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone here can do the same thing….y’all sound like a bunch of junior high school girls arguing about who grew their boobs first.

Comment

I could care less if you hunt hf or not. For the most part deer are deer and a buck like the one Levi shot are hard to kill. That being said the old ranch listing when Wascom bought it advertises the ranch as high fenced into two pastures. It’s a high fence place, and you can’t put the deer into the book for a reason. It’s all a word game and advertising after that

Comment

Levi-Bowlife TV big deer Cactus Jack

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
          That’s what it cost him?

Not according to what i heard.
          Idk how true it is, so take it with a grain if salt.

Spoke with a guy at the archery shop who said he was there last year when Levi killed another giant. Watched it from another blind with bino’s and had pics of them together on his phone.

Supposedly, Cactus Jack is “leased” by 4 or 5 other individuals with much deeper pockets than 99% of us. Owner of Swacker is one of those lease holders and he and Wascom invite Levi out every year. Its more publicity for everyone involved.

Last edited by bloodstick; 12-05-2022, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            Not according to what i heard.
            Idk how true it is, so take it with a grain if salt.

Spoke with a guy at the archery shop who said he was there last year when Levi killed another giant. Watched it from another blind with bino’s and had pics of them together on his phone.

Supposedly, Cactus Jack is “leased” by 4 or 5 other individuals with much deeper pockets than 99% of us. Owner of Swacker is one of those lease holders and he and Wascom invite Levi out every year. Its more publicity for everyone involved.

He thanked the owner of swacker for providing this hunt on this years episode. I assumed they just footed the bill but holding a lease would make sense as well.

Comment

I doubt a guy like Levi handed over a check for this hunt, or any money at all. It's certainly paid through advertising and publicity for all hands involved.

I actually like Levi and have learned a lot from his Bow life videos. I don't care if its high fence or not. But one things for sure, when you see a price list like the one I posted you can bet your a&S that it's high fence.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                I doubt a guy like Levi handed over a check for this hunt, or any money at all. It's certainly paid through advertising and publicity for all hands involved.

I actually like Levi and have learned a lot from his Bow life videos. I don't care if its high fence or not. But one things for sure, when you see a price list like the one I posted you can bet your a&S that it's high fence.
                Actually when you get get deer over 170 on low fence, those deer are "worth more" than same bucks inside a high fence. Scarcity of LF 170+ is a high commodity.

Comment

I guess I'm really out of the loop in the cool bow hunting world. I don't know who this Levi guy is and I don't know who CJ is. He!! I hardly ever wear camo.
                  Last edited by Hammerdown; 12-06-2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Not that I care, but wouldn't it depend on who built the high fence? If the owners of Cactus Jack did not build the high fences, would they be correct in calling it a high fence ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                      I guess I'm really out of the loop in the cool bow hunting world. I don't know who this Levi guy is and I don't know who CJ is. He!! I hardly ever wear camo.
                      Just the greatest tournament archer of our time, or likely ever. 11 time world champ or something like that. Basically a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                        Just the greatest tournament archer of our time, or likely ever. 11 time world champ or something like that. Basically a nobody
                        Yeah I've Googled him since I posted that earlier. I think me and ole Levi are best friends now.

Comment

On second thought . . .
                          I’m out of this
                          Last edited by Big pig; 12-06-2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                            I still don’t know who he is. If not for the reply to your post I’d never know who he is. Hope he’s a Good dude in general. Glad he has time to shoot tournaments all year and has wealthy friends. Life is 👍 lll

Comment

Working...
                            X