world cup soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Oh, I can promise they are following & cursing every team involved with them getting eliminated with their entire being...world cups were fun back when I was working in Mex. Plant floors shut down, dozens of TV's brought into every department & the enthusiasm is contagious.

I was there one day when US beat mex & talk about getting the stink eyes from folks I thought who liked me!!
    we were doing a job at a big manfg company and my guys brought a TV and a pop up in the parking lot. Started with 9 guys ended up with about 25 bystandards watching. Very serious about thier team.

Comment

Looks like our opponent for tomorrow has the flu going around & hasn't been practicing the past day or two.

Comment

All our guys were at work in Virginia.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

9am FOX...

Comment

Lfg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Looks like our opponent for tomorrow has the flu going around & hasn't been practicing the past day or two.
              Freeze spray likely has them ready to play. Stuff has pixie dust in it. Cures all. :-)

Comment

Time to lay it on those dirty dutchmen!

Comment

Just turned it on at ranch. In Spanish. :-). Dutchman took a bump to the back, ball touched his chest, and he grabbed his face.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I need to be out in the shop turning pen for the grandkids Christmas, although that will have to wait until after the game this morning. Go Team USA! ..........cC

Comment

I jinxed them. Never watching the kickball again. In any language. 2-0. That. Could. Be. Game.

Hope I’m wrong.

However, I just got to see a Jeff Davis (abogado) advertisement with him speaking Spanish. That made my morning.

Comment

US is getting outplayed left and right. Players are gassed already.

Comment

What an embarrassment

Comment

Yikes! Need a big ol rally. And some fresh legs. Zimmer is weak on D and some lazy passes. Keeper looks a bit lost.

Comment

The keeper is great. His midfielders are lazily marking.

Comment

Until girls in HS pay attention to the soccer players as well as/instead of the football players the premier athletes in the US will continue to head to football practice. There is a powerful addiction at play here. Having said that, go US!

Comment

Working...
                                X