No announcement yet.

Chasing the grand slam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like an awesome hunt, congratulation on the slam.

Comment

Pretty epic is all I can say!

Comment

Congrats Doc!

Always love following along on your hunts. And you have earned every bit of being able to go on these hunts

Comment

Congrats!
          Best of luck in completing the entire SLAM!

Comment

Awesome recap as always. Congrats on the slam and good luck on the super slam.

Comment

Epic hunt! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Another EPIC Doc May hunt and recap. Thanks Doc, for taking the time to bring us along on your adventures. I look forward to more of your hunts.

Comment

You the MAN! Thank you for taking us along on another epic hunt!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Cangrats!!

Comment

What a hunt! Congrats Doc!

Comment

Congrats on the slam, Greg! Sounds like one heck of a grind on this hunt for sure. That's one heck of an accomplishment (this ram) all by itself. Great job!

Comment

Great write up of a great hunt Doc. Congratulations on your ram, he’s a trophy to be proud of. Safe travels back home.

Comment

I hope none of my co-workers are on here, but I just spent my whole workday catching up on this! One heck of a write-up for one heck of a hunt!!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Thanks for the ride along and as always it was an epic adventure!! Congrats on the accomplishment and awesome Ram.

Comment

Working...
                                X