Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, I get to hunt this cold front...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, I get to hunt this cold front...

I missed out on dove hunting this year. I also missed out on opening day bow season. I’ve been hunting for a new job for the past 18 months and finally landed an awesome job that i can work until I retire in 18 years. The search, the interviews, the wait, has been grueling.

Anyways, I finally get to go hunting. When I gave my notice of resignation on Oct 3rd, they said I was done and turned off my email...but Will still pay me until the 11th. I start the new job on the 14.

I’ve just finished the first week of a 2 week paid “job vacation” and will be hunting Sunday thru Thursday. I’m going to be alone in the woods with nothing to do but hunt. It’s gonna be awesome, it’s gonna be weird...no checking email and the deer are gonna be blinded sided that someone is hunting them during the week.

Nice! Congrats on new job and good luck hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the new job. I'm going to give her a shot myself. Leaving Monday morning. Can't see my self staying much past Tuesday as Temps will be back in the mid to upper 90s by Wednesday. But it will be nice just sitting in the stand and enjoying the brush country.

Comment

Congrats on the new job!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck on both!

Comment

Congrats!! What a great way to recharge, refocus and enjoy your hunt, good luck!!

Comment

A cool change. Timing is everything. Congrats.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Thanks guys! About to go sit in the stand. This evening is a bit hot here in East Tx...but Monday and Tuesday should be awesome. Hope I see some deer...there are no deer in east tx.

Comment

Working...
                  X