No announcement yet.

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smuggled these two gringos TO Mexico.....does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Breaking into my ranch house two weeks ago.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Why? I’ve got plenty that were born here that I’d happily trade for some good legal immigrants. I say let one in....give him seven days to find someone he should replace and explain why. All immigrants aren’t bad and all citizens aren’t good. Legal immigration should not be easy, but it should be simple. That’s how all our forefathers got here.

Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          I like where this is going!

If a Fry is building it.....Ill bid $200

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            Guess there’s a first time for everything but I’m gonna have to disagree with you Curt. As a “laborer”...there’s no way we can compete with the South American immigrants. Let’s take Mexico for instance. They are use to making $10 a day and come here to make $10 an hour. If you pay me per hour what I was use to making in a day...I will wear a depends diaper and go #1 and #2 in my drawers at my work station. I’ve been busting my *** and have had a steady income since I was 12 and there’s no way I can complete with them. I understand it from a CEO stand point but you need to also look at it from a grunts stand point. Every American that loses their job to an immigrant is another American we have to support via welfare

Man......I have to ask, what makes your labor more valuable than someone that wasnt born here? Serious question. If Im willing to pay a guy $18 dollars an hour to dig ditches and Guy A can dig 150' a day and Guy B can only dig 125' a day whos actually earning the hourly wage and who is not?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Why? I’ve got plenty that were born here that I’d happily trade for some good legal immigrants. I say let one in....give him seven days to find someone he should replace and explain why. All immigrants aren’t bad and all citizens aren’t good. Legal immigration should not be easy, but it should be simple. That’s how all our forefathers got here.

Most of our forefathers came here the right way, legally. And Ellis Island was no walk in the park to get through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                I smuggled these two gringos TO Mexico.....does that count?

Ahhh....Santa Elena Canyon is a very popular crossing point.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Most of our forefathers came here the right way, legally. And Ellis Island was no walk in the park to get through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Read my post again. I said LEGAL immigrants. You’re right, Ellis island wasn’t easy, but it was simple...you could either contribute or you could not.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                    Man......I have to ask, what makes your labor more valuable than someone that wasnt born here? Serious question. If Im willing to pay a guy $18 dollars an hour to dig ditches and Guy A can dig 150' a day and Guy B can only dig 125' a day whos actually earning the hourly wage and who is not?

Where did I say my labor was more valuable? I clearly said I can’t compete with them per hour.
                    But like I said in the last sentence that you quoted every illegal that accepts low wages puts an American worker out of a job and just added another American family to the welfare system. The 16% that you saved is going to cost you and our country way more in the long run

Comment

Construction wages are higher in Montana because builders don’t hire illegal alien laborers, and when they do the WWBs (Working White Boys) have the brass to tell them they’re not welcome nor wanted here, and to go to California where they are.

And to lighten this up a little-

Comment

Monday they drove thru my fence & I am a mile off any road.
                        Attached Files

Comment

"It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of." -James Madison 1790

Do not let propagandists spouting claims that the United States has "always been about automatic acceptance of everyone," and reciting lines of "Give me your tired, your poor, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless to me . . ." get away with misleading anyone. Do not let anyone get away with usage of 19th century poetry to supersede the actual intent expressed by the creators of this nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                            "It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of." -James Madison 1790

Do not let propagandists spouting claims that the United States has "always been about automatic acceptance of everyone," and reciting lines of "Give me your tired, your poor, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless to me . . ." get away with misleading anyone. Do not let anyone get away with usage of 19th century poetry to supersede the actual intent expressed by the creators of this nation.

Great post bud! Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                              I guess Texas can stage buses at the border and all the catch and release be loaded up and dumped in DC.

This is what I’ve been thinking.

Comment

Right here in Hallettsville 3 weeks ago! These pics are of 2 Hondurans that were the only ones caught and only because they were badly broken up! There was a suburban full of them ( fully stripped out with only the front 2 seats) . They were running from our sheriff, lost control and went over a bridge ! These pics are of the 2 and they were waiting to be life flighted! Yes we prayed over them and 1 more young man turned his self in ! We know there were at least 5 more but no one looked for them! It happened again the next day about 4 miles away with a whole van load! I wonder who is paying for both of those life flights.....and hospital bills...

This was about 300 yds from my home!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Bucknaked; 04-27-2021, 10:20 PM. Reason: Edit pics

Comment

Working...
                                X